Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

How many best mates does Yo have? ;D

You seen him who wouldn't want to be best mates with him?  :D

But i meant like really close friend, like Debuchy, Hazard, Mirallas etc etc that Cabaye talks about on a personal level.

Instead of just the " friends" he just uses to get them to join :lol:

Would absolutely love Chedjou as a replacement for Coloccini in the summer.

Watching Brest vs Lille now, and he's been excellent. Just assisted Kalou for the equalizer.

Best mates with Cabaye so entirely possible, plus he's not exactly the massive high profile player who would demand to start every game like Sakho would for example.

While on the discussion of Lille players, i like Payet as well personally.

If we're on the topic of French players, whats your take on Etienne Capoue, Mole?

I like him but he's still extremely raw and was very poor in the recent friendly against Germany ( doing some things we would expect Tiote to do :lol: )

I think he will play for a big club eventually but as of right now i don't think he's ready for that step up especially for the price talked about.

On the subject of DM's i do think we would need one though, Anita doesn't seem to fit the type Pardew needs and Tiote is IMO not good enough if we want to be top 6 regularly similarly how De Jong and Palacios were for City and Spurs respectively.

Yep - which is why I brought that up. Seemingly if Tiote isn't getting back to his best I'd like for us to go and sign someone young, with size and strength and be there to either play next to Yohan deep or we eventually see Sissoko and a new DCM back there with Cabaye pushed further up field or playing in a deep lying playmaker role.

----Yo----

DM--Mou

or

---DM---

Yo---Mou

or

Yo---DM

-Moussa-

Yep - which is why I brought that up. Seemingly if Tiote isn't getting back to his best I'd like for us to go and sign someone young, with size and strength and be there to either play next to Yohan deep or we eventually see Sissoko and a new DCM back there with Cabaye pushed further up field or playing in a deep lying playmaker role.

----Yo----

DM--Mou

or

---DM---

Yo---Mou

or

Yo---DM

-Moussa-

That one for me.

Agreed an anchor that allows Moussa to play up and down the pitch and play deeper and allows Yo to do what he does best. :thup:

New CB, DM, Winger and Striker for me.

Might be too much to ask for though.

Seeing Lee Chung-Yong at last weeks internationals he is fully recovered and once again in top form.

A fantastic player and exactly what we need.

I was at Charlton-Bolton on Saturday. He was largely anonymous and subbed mid second half.

I'd definately have him on the form he showed 2 years ago though.

Seeing Lee Chung-Yong at last weeks internationals he is fully recovered and once again in top form.

A fantastic player and exactly what we need.

I was at Charlton-Bolton on Saturday. He was largely anonymous and subbed mid second half.

I'd definately have him on the form he showed 2 years ago though.

I'm surprised he played at all given that he was on for 90 minutes in Korea the previous Thursday.

Instead of all this carrol talk, if Villa go down (please!) we could try and get benteke, big upgrade on Carrol tbh...

Seems to be chat about him going to Tottenham :undecided: sure I heard it this morning but no idea where, maybe dreamt it.

Player with the most goals for the Spanish u21 squad ever - 14 in 12 games so far.

He's struggling to find his place this season with Lima and Cardozo scoring for fun (24 and 27 goals respectively) but he's still young. He'll have to compete with Djuricic as well starting next season.

Played for Bolton some seasons ago. As a winger I believe.

He's not one of "the" regular starters. But he does play alot of games, as the team is in three competitions. I believe he'll play, Lima will probably rest. But at this point Lima is superior, no doubt. Not really suprising, as he is a matured player and Rodrigo is still very young.