Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest Roger Kint

As if Isco could ever be a possibility for us  :lol:

DO agree with VI though both on Pellegrini if he would come to us and looking at La Liga players.

Isco won't go for less than €30m, and he's got bigger suitors than you. Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Real Madrid once Mou goes, for example.

As I said on the manager thread, though, you should absolutely go for Pellegrini.

It's only a hope I may add :)

Jordan Rhodes anyone? 27 goals this season in a relegation fighting team and that's on top of all his Huddersfield goals. Would certainly be worth a try ahead of Shola at the very least.

Not French enough.

Guest Roger Kint

Scott Sinclair has been told he can leave citeh.

I am shocked, cant understand how that didnt work out at all. Shouldnt have followed his dumb lass over his career. That said we could have really used him this season :(

Nabil Ghilas. Algerian born in Marseille, so I believe there wouldn't be any problems regarding the work permit. Striker, as it seems you desperately need one or two more. Made a joke of Porto, Sporting and Braga (check his goal against Braga yesterday).

13 goals in portuguese league (only Jackson Martinez, Cardozo and Lima scored more), and the bigger clubs in Portugal are interested in signing him. Despite that, the one club that really needs him is Sporting. Ghilas is their main target after selling Wolfswinkel. You could easily pay more than them, 2-3M€ would be enough to buy him.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink went directly from Boavista to Leeds (without playing for any of the 3 bigger portuguese clubs) and did pretty well.

If we survived and Wigan went down would anybody be against us signing Shaun Maloney?

No but it would never happen, wrong side of 30.

I know he's had mentality issues in the past but when you look at our lack of options up top I think he'd be a good squad addition.

If we survived and Wigan went down would anybody be against us signing Shaun Maloney?

No but it would never happen, wrong side of 30.

He's not any side of 30.

Which as far as Ashley is concerned is the wrong side :lol: