Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

After having a little look on their forum it seems the general feeling is that 'Chungy' had a decent season and is still a big fan favourite but hasn't got to the form he was at before the injury. They would love to keep him but if a big offer (not sure what they’d class as a big offer) came in they would sell but they can't see many big offers coming in on recent form.

Make of that what you will...

Guest VanBarduck

Salomon Kalou , 14 goals and 3 assist in Ligue 1 since the winter break  :yikes: . He had a perfect understanding with Rodelin (their Cissé) and Payet (their Ben Arfa). Would love to see him here.

Can't see us paying money for someone we could have for 'free' (+ obligatory massive agent fees) last summer.

I assume that sort of agent fee stuff, and wages, was the reason we weren't interested in the first place. Good player though.

Honda is out of contract in December, would be a good signing commercially and setting up our attacks.

:thup: Would be a very good signing.

Power of dreams stuff there tbh  :whistle:

Not that Honda was realistic before yesterday, but I'm gonna need to massively temper my expectations now. :lol:

Honda is out of contract in December, would be a good signing commercially and setting up our attacks.

:thup: Would be a very good signing.

Power of dreams stuff there tbh  :whistle:

Not that Honda was realistic before yesterday, but I'm gonna need to massively temper my expectations now. :lol:

Do you get that reference? Not sure if you have those adverts over there