Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

How about Moses? Reading that Everton are in for him, he plays on both wings, doesn't he? As well as working hard, he could do a job on the wing in a Pardew system

If he's available then we should definitely be in there for him.

Guest Roger Kint

Is it true Mancienne has been told to go by Hamburg? Anyone take him as Perch/Willo replacement? Not watched anything of him since going there but few people said he did alright  :undecided:

Guest Roger Kint

How about Moses? Reading that Everton are in for him, he plays on both wings, doesn't he? As well as working hard, he could do a job on the wing in a Pardew system

Would cost more than £10m though surely? No chance of us going for that, most fans on here didnt want him last time for £6m+ did they?

Would cost more than £10m though surely? No chance of us going for that, most fans on here didnt want him last time for £6m+ did they?

I saw £8m, but that was on twitter. If he is available at that price I would like to see us go for him.

Guest Roger Kint

I saw £8m, but that was on twitter. If he is available at that price I would like to see us go for him.

No chance Chelsea would ditch him at a loss when his value is probably rising after last season.

No chance Chelsea would ditch him at a loss when his value is probably rising after last season.

Nothing Chelsea is doing makes sense so far this summer. He's 22 and played for them in about forty matches last season. Getting rid of him doesn't make any sense. Than again, it is pretty well known that he was signed because Di Matteo was a very big fan of the guy, and obviously that is now two managers ago.

If they want to get rid of him, I don't think a 1 million loss is going to hurt them so much.

A pretty reliable 'ITK' :anguish: says we're in talks with Chelsea over Moses. They want to sell permanently for £8m but we don't have that much cash, so want a loan with an option for a permanent deal.

Guest Roger Kint

Apparently Kalou might be available as Lille are looking to slash their wage budget.

been a few stories of €3m price. Wouldnt say no at that fee mind. Maybe he is the Lique 1 player Pardew spoke of? Unless he said striker that is.

Guest Roger Kint

A pretty reliable 'ITK' :anguish: says we're in talks with Chelsea over Moses. They want to sell permanently for £8m but we don't have that much cash, so want a loan with an option for a permanent deal.

Snap their hands off for that. Cant understand selling him if true though.

Guest Roger Kint

Adel Taarabt, Surely he won't stay at QPR??

:lol: We wouldnt pay what they want thankfully

You not rate him??? Always looked good when I saw him..

Not sure how he would fit in our side and wouldnt want his attitude near the place. Not worth the fee they would ask for imo.

Apparently Kalou might be available as Lille are looking to slash their wage budget.

been a few stories of €3m price. Wouldnt say no at that fee mind. Maybe he is the Lique 1 player Pardew spoke of? Unless he said striker that is.

Pay €3m for a player we could have had for nowt last summer, seems very unlikely. I'd take him though, although he more or less is Gouffran.

They have plenty of options there with Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Schurrle and De Bruyne. It might also be that Mourinho doesn't rate him.

Personally would like to have him here.

Guest Roger Kint

They have plenty of options there with Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Schurrle and De Bruyne. It might also be that Mourinho doesn't rate him.

Personally would like to have him here.

Thought KDB was going back to Germany? Moses works pretty hard so be surprised if Jose didnt rate him. Naturally we would love him but we wont pay the right sort of cash.

I'd be surprised if we were in for Moses, his price would liable be deemed to risky due to it not being likely to go up too much higher so it'd be 'dead money' on his no doubt market value wages that we wouldn't want to take on.

Be a cracking signing though.