Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest Lalasialex

Colo is staying!

Then we only need to keep the rest AND get someone upfront to partner Sissy and a Boss at midtfield - someone who can lead the war (like Parker?)!

And Jonas out for f*** sake...

Then I'll start ti believe again...

Who can we actually get? Carrol is a lost case...

Guest chopey

If nobody goes we will sign a striker and that's it, other players will only come in if any of our current crop leave

Guest taps01

I'm going to be extremely p*ssed if we don't sign a winger.

This team has no width at all.

Can see you being p*ssed off to be honest. The only way we will sign a winger is if its a youngster.

Disturbing lack of rumours today. I doubt we are anywhere near because if we were JFK would not be able to keep his gob shut.

With Pardew on holiday, Kinnear will meet Carr again tomorrow after he and the manager identified that the club urgently needed a striker and a centre-half. "Alan decides who the centre forward is going to be. We have three lined up."

Disturbing lack of rumours today. I doubt we are anywhere near because if we were JFK would not be able to keep his gob shut.

With Pardew on holiday, Kinnear will meet Carr again tomorrow after he and the manager identified that the club urgently needed a striker and a centre-half. "Alan decides who the centre forward is going to be. We have three lined up."

Even more disturbing.

I'm going to be extremely p*ssed if we don't sign a winger.

This team has no width at all.

Can see you being p*ssed off to be honest. The only way we will sign a winger is if its a youngster.

Same, hopefully the club prove me wrong though. It would be a very pleasant surprise.

I'm worried that we'll find it difficult to attract any decent players when there's so much doubt about the manager's position.

We will if we pay them more than they're on currently/anyone else offers.

Chances are they'll be from abroad and the PL will also be a step up.