Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Guest chicken little

Philipp Hosiner from Austria? ...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y6BxgsLo274/UDuF_7FDl4I/AAAAAAAABOY/8f7INKDqIW4/s320/shrug.jpg

Bony

Remy

Douglas

Wanyama

Obi

Zouma

1. Club isn't interested according to media.

2. Hopefully this happens

3. Club already cancelled the deal

4. Don't need more midfielders

5. See above

6. We won't pay what is necessary

At the moment I'd be happy even with only Remy. I could live with

Krul

Deb Sayls Colo Santon

Tiote

Cabs    Siss

HBA            Rem

Ciss

At least till january.

I want a winger too, i can't seeing another season without a decent winger in this squad.

Just as important as getting a striker IMO.

The rest is here nor there at the moment, i would like another CB and creative midfielder but i won't lose any sleep over it.

I want a winger too, i can't seeing another season without a decent winger in this squad.

Just as important as getting a striker IMO.

The rest is here nor there at the moment, i would like another CB and creative midfielder but i won't lose any sleep over it.

:thup:

A winger/striker a la Remy is the most important part right now. I'm still convinced Gouff can play the striker role better than the wing role and hence I think someone like Remy means we could wait to get a striker in as we'd have Gouff, Rem and Cisse in front of Shola.

A winger and Remy would be perfect.

:thup: True, but we're in the realistic part here. :p But I do agree with you. Add a physical centerback to it and we can start improving again.

Guest VanBarduck

What about Yaya Sanogo ? We could have him on loan , he scored 4 goals in U20 WC , always seemed like a prolific player.

I believe he's on about Obi from Inter not sure about his full name....

Anyway as a winger is seemingly now a priority along with a striker who would you want in?

Still want us to look at Lestienne, 17 goals as a winger is pretty impressive no matter the league.

I'd be happy with Sinclair or somebody like him though

I realise that putting an unrealistic target in the thread entitled 'Realistic Transfer Targets', but what is Micah Richards' status at Man City?  Does he not get picked because he is injured or they don't rate him?

I realise that putting an unrealistic target in the thread entitled 'Realistic Transfer Targets', but what is Micah Richards' status at Man City?  Does he not get picked because he is injured or they don't rate him?

Saw him linked to Galatasaray earlier, think he's just fallen down the pecking order down to some good Zabaleta performances

Benteke has just handed in a transfer request.

Should be in for him.

I assume you're referring to the Brasil national team here.

And you can't do that, he's Belgian.

Fred pisses all over him.