Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

Anyone think we should try and get in there for Hernandez? Just rotting away on the West Ham bench, totally forgot he was even with them.

Obviously a huge cunt but I think he's exactly what we need in a striker for Rafa's system to work at it's best.

Shearer said on MOTD last night that Rafa had a deal lined up for him in the summer only for him to be fucked about.

Anyone think we should try and get in there for Hernandez? Just rotting away on the West Ham bench, totally forgot he was even with them.

Obviously a huge c*** but I think he's exactly what we need in a striker for Rafa's system to work at it's best.

Shearer said on MOTD last night that Rafa had a deal lined up for him in the summer only for him to be f***ed about.

Yeah i noticed that.  He wasn't really one we were strongly linked with so maybe Shearer had some inside info.  I thought it was generally accepted that his wage demands would've made him our highest earner by a mile so it was a no-go.

I wonder if we’ll go back in for those two Fulham players, Cairney and Sessegnon. Fulham have had a poor season so far and maybe they both will want away if a Premier League offer comes in. The Kenedy deal combined with Dummett about to return to full fitness means that it’s unlikely we’ll see a permanent signing at LB though, so maybe the Sessegnon has no chance of happening.

We really need a number 10, though I’m not his biggest fan and I think he’s coming towards the end of his career instead of starting it I still think Cairney is better than anyone we have in that position right now.

I wonder if we’ll go back in for those two Fulham players, Cairney and Sessegnon. Fulham have had a poor season so far and maybe they both will want away if a Premier League offer comes in. The Kenedy deal combined with Dummett about to return to full fitness means that it’s unlikely we’ll see a permanent signing at LB though, so maybe the Sessegnon has no chance of happening.

We really need a number 10, though I’m not his biggest fan and I think he’s coming towards the end of his career instead of starting it I still think Cairney is better than anyone we have in that position right now.

Sessegnon will cost a bomb. Would be class though.

Cairney didn't play as a number 10 last year for Fulham and not sure he has this year either

He'd get a game for us, no doubt about that.

He was top of my wish list pre-season, but seems of to have gone from best player in the league to a bit ‘journeyman’, think he was injured for a while mind. Perhaps not fully back to where he will be.

Chronicle reporting today that Benitez still doesn't have a clue what the financial parameters are for January. Doubt he ever will. Certainly didn't in the summer, just isn't how Ashley operates.

The Chronicle know fuck all. All guess work under the assumption the takeover hasn’t happened and playing on fans fears. They trot out 10 NUFC articles a day to keep the ad revenue coming in, stories like this gain more clicks.

Well we're gonna get a good idea in the first week or so of January, if the noises are that Rafas got deals lined up and then it all goes quiet then its gonna be a repeat of the summer. Hopefully we can make a big signing straight away to signal to everyone that Rafas being backed.

Twitter rumours suggest Ross Barkley is in trouble with some gangsters in Liverpool and is definitely leaving in January, could fill our number 10 spot 

Twitter rumours suggest Ross Barkley is in trouble with some gangsters in Liverpool and is definitely leaving in January, could fill our number 10 spot 

The best way to get away from gangsters is to move a relatively short distance away with the national press covering every little detail :thup: