Realistic Transfer Targets

MyPalAl

What happened to him? Though he was going to be a top class player when they got to a European Final.

Injuries mainly. 2 ACL ruptures.

I saw him play at the Olympics at SJP and he ran the show. He's still only 25 as well apparently

Could see Rafa moving for Nastasic, he does love a CB signing and I think we'll be moving on from one or both of Mbemba and Clark in the summer so we'll need new recruits.

How much have we pocketed from this season, when you take into account the income we've received against the limited expenditure of minimal transfer deals ? Surely we are in good shape for next season, or are we still paying off the debt incurred by dropping down ?

Nastasic seemed to have been around for ages but I just Wiki'd him and he's only 25, would take him on a freebie though.

Would be surprised to see a move for Rondon, his stock has fallen somewhat. And wouldn't Munain be a bit similar to Kenedy? (presuming he stays)

That Musa lad looked very lively for CSKA midweek.

Very Vardyesque: perfect for Jonjo to get it over the top for to run onto.

Did you miss him playing badly for Leicester last season?

If Stoke go down, would like to see us try for Shaqiri.

He's talented but I'm not sure on his attitude. Having said that, Rafa can probably sort that Albanian meatball out.

That Musa lad looked very lively for CSKA midweek.

Very Vardyesque: perfect for Jonjo to get it over the top for to run onto.

Did you miss him playing badly for Leicester last season?

Never saw him playing much there but doesn't always work out for some guys at certain sides. Seemed very direct, fast as hell and a willing runner (quite Rafa like) the other night.

One thing is sure if  we stay up (likely) we can't go into next season with the front men we have. Barring Perez as one of the 4 choices, none of the current lot are good enough imo.

No idea what Slimani is like.

Paco Alcacer linked with Southampton and Celta Vigo this morning. I know he's been poor for Barcelona but could be an option if he fancies working under a Spanish manager here. Might turn into a Sandro transfer though

Paco Alcacer linked with Southampton and Celta Vigo this morning. I know he's been poor for Barcelona but could be an option if he fancies working under a Spanish manager here. Might turn into a Sandro transfer though

Paco is far better than Sandro: impressed me every time I've seen him for Barca: he's the forward I want this summer

Also like Cedric and Bertrand from Soton (and Tadic)