QPR 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 12/09/11 - Post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

Seriously, if Santon on for Taylor doesn't happen at HT, I quit life.

If Ba doesn't come on for Ameobi at HT, I will travel to London tonight and punch Pardew, then Ameobi, then Raylor. Then quit life.

Enjoy your trip.

Obertan has been one of the most involved players on the pitch and looks threatening. Surprised people want him off. Shola is ruining almost every attacking move. The difference would be huge with him off.

It's his inability to run at and attack the opposition when he's got the ball at his feet which is really frustrating. Look at the contrast between him and SWP for example.

What doesn't help is the fact he's got pacey fullbacks meaning even kick and run won't work. It was a bad idea to start him really, should be going with Marveaux(sp?) and maybe considering him late on when they're tired legs about.

I can never spell it like, does my head in having to keep trying and testing.

I'm going to just start calling him Sylvian. :lol:

Obertan has been one of the most involved players on the pitch and looks threatening. Surprised people want him off. Shola is ruining almost every attacking move. The difference would be huge with him off.

It's his inability to run at and attack the opposition when he's got the ball at his feet which is really frustrating. Look at the contrast between him and SWP for example.

What doesn't help is the fact he's got pacey fullbacks meaning even kick and run won't work. It was a bad idea to start him really, should be going with Marveaux(sp?) and maybe considering him late on when they're tired legs about.

I can never spell it like, does my head in having to keep trying and testing.

I'm going to just start calling him Sylvian. :lol:

You've spelt that wrong too. :lol: