UEFA Champions League 2011/12

Tooj

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'll be watching Man City tonight. Feels wrong that I'm actually starting to want to watch them whenever they're on the telly, but, man... David Silva is one silky footballer!

I know its still live on Sky(among many other outlets) but f***ing hell when are ITV going to remove their tongues from Man Utd's rectum? Surely Man City v Napoli would have been the popular/logical choice of live game tonight rather than the usual arse-kissing tedium that accompanies Man Utd's stroll in the park v another cack side?

:idiot2:

Totally agree. Its a fucking joke. Was really looking forward to Man City/Napoli, thought for sure it would be on ITV. But am i fucking paying £25 for the sports again, they can fuck off.

Guest Roger Kint

I'll be watching Man City tonight. Feels wrong that I'm actually starting to want to watch them whenever they're on the telly, but, man... David Silva is one silky footballer!

Same here loved watching Silva/Aguero so far, with the added bonus of seeing how Napoli's attackers can handle playing them as well. Not often you get to see the likes of Cavani etc these days without watching boring Serie A.

I know its still live on Sky(among many other outlets) but fucking hell when are ITV going to remove their tongues from Man Utd's rectum? Surely Man City v Napoli would have been the popular/logical choice of live game tonight rather than the usual arse-kissing tedium that accompanies Man Utd's stroll in the park v another cack side?

same over here on RTE its just that with Man U's large fanbase they'll get more viewers watching that stroll in the park than City's match

I know its still live on Sky(among many other outlets) but fucking hell when are ITV going to remove their tongues from Man Utd's rectum? Surely Man City v Napoli would have been the popular/logical choice of live game tonight rather than the usual arse-kissing tedium that accompanies Man Utd's stroll in the park v another cack side?

:yao:

Same here loved watching Silva/Aguero so far, with the added bonus of seeing how Napoli's attackers can handle playing them as well. Not often you get to see the likes of Cavani etc these days without watching boring Serie A.

:knuppel2:

Well, yesterday sucked but doesn't actually change much group-wise (we would have needed a win at San Siro anyway to secure first place). Just hope it puts an end to Busquets as CB (he's woeful there) and puts some fire in the  belly in our players, they stopped playing as soon as we went  up 2-1, and Milan were woeful.

De Gea dropped, Lindegaard in.

De Gea rotated.

Rotating your GK for a CL opener away against quite decent opposition is a big move, imho.

Will rotate the midfield as well. I can see Rooney getting a rest as well. Berbatov and Giggs/Park will probably be in line for their first starts.

Fergie likes those big moves anyway, like not buying a CM and shoving Tom Cleverley into the mix instead.

Expecting a tight game regardless.

De Gea rotated.

Rotating your GK for a CL opener away against quite decent opposition is a big move, imho.

Will rotate the midfield as well. I can see Rooney getting a rest as well. Berbatov and Giggs/Park will probably be in line for their first starts.

Fergie likes those big moves anyway, like not buying a CM and shoving Tom Cleverley into the mix instead.

I know you're a Man Utd fan, but I think there's absolutely no way that Rooney will be dropped.

De Gea rotated.

I know you're a Man Utd fan, but I think there's absolutely no way that Rooney will be dropped.

You're hoping that for your bet, anyway. :lol: