A huge well done to Jose Mourinho.

Guest thenorthumbrian

:thup:

By all accounts he's an excellent fella outside football, most people I know that met him during his time at Barcelona, some of whom he still has contact with, tell me that.

He's just über-competitive and will use anything at this disposal to achieve success, hence his antics.

• 2 weeks later...

Football-wise, he'll do whatever is required to win, and it's very often not pretty whatsoever.

However from what I've seen/heard from him off the pitch, he seems like a top bloke.

Definitely. He's like SBR and Ferguson in the fact that you'd love to be able to have a conversation with them about their thoughts on the game.

Football-wise, he'll do whatever is required to win, and it's very often not pretty whatsoever.

However from what I've seen/heard from him off the pitch, he seems like a top bloke.

Definitely. He's like SBR and Ferguson in the fact that you'd love to be able to have a conversation with them about their thoughts on the game.

Only thing that, after talking with Ferguson, you would know as much as before. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He'll be on his way over when twitchy gets the England job

Can see this happening. Then after two seasons or so with Spurs, he'll go to Man U tbh.

No chance he'd go to Spurs imo. Man Utd or Chelsea for him. Chelsea will be difficult because or Roman, though.