Carling Cup 4th Round - Blackburn (a) - Tonight @ 8pm. NOT TELEVISED ANYWHERE

Beren

Is it quicker to go A69 to Carlisle and down M6 for this, or A1/M62?

theres another route through harrogate isnt there? sure went that way one time.

edit- its the A59

I went through there on Friday, quite a decent drive but I would get the impression that I would be going out of my way if I went that way. Though it's the first option that comes up on google maps.

edit- its the A59

I went through there on Friday, quite a decent drive but I would get the impression that I would be going out of my way if I went that way. Though it's the first option that comes up on google maps.

its a lot shorter tha a1, m6 tbh. though that was the way the supporters coaches used to go in my yoof. when I was driving, ive done harrogate, and m6 a few times. might have gone m62 once

If we get through we could potentially be in a last 8 with:

Man Utd

Arsenal

Cardiff

Southampton

Liverpool

Man City

Chelsea.

:scared:

Tough to say the least.

Think this is nailed on to go to extra time. Now Shola is out I'd go:

Krul, Taylor, Taylor, Colo, Santon, Marveaux, Abeid, Gosling, Ferguson, Ben Arfa, Best

It'll probably be:

Elliot, Simposon, Taylor, Perch, Ferguson, Abeid, Guthrie, Gosling, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Lovenkrands

Oh fuck that attitude, if we beat blackburn, let's go into the quarters play some good footy, if we get dumped out by a Man U trying to take the sting out of a league fast evading them then so be it. It's not great for prospect of winning it, but getting knocked out by a crap Blackburn team would be sad, not going out kicking and screaming against Man U

Guest WashyGeordie

Hopefully IF we get through to the next round it'll be a bloody home match! Especially with the opponents we could face.

Saying that, impossible is nothing!

edit- its the A59

its a lot shorter tha a1, m6 tbh. though that was the way the supporters coaches used to go in my yoof. when I was driving, ive done harrogate, and m6 a few times. might have gone m62 once

I would have thought going onto the M62 at Ferrybridge would have been quicker than going past Ripon etc on the A61. A guy I used to sit next to at SJP who live that way went via the A69. I guess it all depends on what your used too and which way your sat nab points you at the time.

Krul, Taylor, Taylor, Colo, Santon, Marveaux, Abeid, Gosling, Ferguson, Ben Arfa, Best

It'll probably be:

Elliot, Simposn, Taylor, Perch, Ferguson, Abeid, Guthrie, Gosling, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Lovenkrands

I'm worried something like this will get put out.

Think we might get beat if a poor Scunthorpe/Forest team can take a not to dissimilar team to ET, as bad as Blackburn are they'll be playing with the shackles off a bit more than the league.

It'll probably be:

Elliot, Simposon, Taylor, Perch, Ferguson, Abeid, Guthrie, Gosling, Marveaux, Ben Arfa, Lovenkrands

There's absolutely no way (barring an injury) that Santon won't start tomorrow.

I think he will be serious and go for:

---------------Krul----------------

Santon----Perch---Colo----Raylor

Marveaux--Cabaye--Abeid--Jonas

-----------Ben Arfa---------

--------------Best--------------

Subs: Sammy, Gosling, Simpson, Vuckic, Ba, Smith, Lovenkrands, Oberman