Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Support the bank balance not the regime.

:lol:

Replace 'Wonga' with that slogan, stick a SD logo where the club crest should be and you've got Ashley's got the home kit for 2014/15 ready to fly off the racks :laugh:

Guest neesy111

Was told this yesterday but 11th is the ideal position for Ashley to finish as he doesn't have to payout any bonuses to the players.

Is our lardy overlord at the match tonight?

I can't see him being at any of our remaining games unless we go on a winning streak (unlikely). He's not daft, why take abuse yourself when you can pay an arsewipe to field the questions.

Over to you fatty..

He won't and never will give a f***.

Exactly

Yeh, if he gave a single shit about this club he would sack Pardew instantly. He should have gone after the first 0-3 against the mackems.

Ashley is the major problem in this equation, he hired Pardew in the first place, and now isnt sacking him. If it costs money, forget about it (signing players, getting Remy permanently, sacking Pardew)

The fat cunt is ultimately responsible. It was no one's idea to hire this joke of a manager except his, and even now he would be acting to bring an end to this farce if he had an ounce of feeling for the club. I know the fans won't turn on Pardew, but I hope they give the fat bastard the abuse he deserves on Saturday.

How in the hell can the same man be happy with his staff in one facet of his "Empire of Dirt" and still get it dead wrong, repeatedly, just about every appointment at NUFC?

Surely his investment is too large,  his ego too large to not give a shit about NUFC?  How can he be passionate about selling shirts when he is royally shitting on the fans who wear those shirts? 

Would it kill him to make some statements (via the ronnie if he cant be arsed to do it in person)about what ambition, if any, does he have for the club?  I think this cunt is so vindictive after being called out by the fans that he just doesn't give a shit anymore.  Doesn't give a shit.

Was told this yesterday but 11th is the ideal position for Ashley to finish as he doesn't have to payout any bonuses to the players.

What was the payout? Noting that going from 8th to 11th means a loss of £2.5-3m from league positions ofc.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm just hoping that this complete non spending and non activity from him is pointing towards selling up. Wishful thinking of course.

Seems like a sensible idea, selling up a few months before the TV jackpot lands. Yeah that must be it.......