Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

[quote author=SanToon link=topic=90600.msg4857296#msg4857296 date=139146223

How can anyone be sure of this? It's not like we are privy to any list of the super rich? There's money out there of it's looked for. Let's not forget good old mike p*ssed away our chance to be city

how did he do that ?

IIRC went to Abu Dhabi or Dubai and rather than attending the proposed meeting him and Dekka went on the lash.

didn't that trip to Abu Dhabi or Dubai take place after City got taken over? They definitely went there after the Keegan fiasco

Yeah you could be right, he definitely declined City's owner's though before they bought the. I'd assume the Keegan fiasco trip was to meet people with a similar wealth

I'm not sure he did or at least I don't recall any press reports of such and lord knows they'd take the chance to repeatedly ram it down our throats every single time we play city that we missed out on that.

He went out there alright looking for that kind of person and didn't find any willing to buy the club iirc

Yeah you could be right, he definitely declined City's owner's though before they bought the. I'd assume the Keegan fiasco trip was to meet people with a similar wealth

He wouldn't talk to them over the phone, they rang the club and he wouldn't speak to them.

Guest strongbow69

It was reported the fat greedy twat wanted a massive amount of money for the club though, directly resulting in it not being sold.

Guest bimpy474

What does this mean for Ashley now?

I mean Mort, Llambias, and now JFK have all walked out on the same/similar role. If the guys friends can't even work for him then what the hell is going on?

Mort was temporary so he didn't really walk. Llambias did walk as JFK was appointed without his knowledge while he was on holiday.

JFK was pushed imo. It's just one fat mess with only one bonus. The tramp is gone.

Not fooling anyone you fat cunt. This was part of the plan all along. That senile duffer was just a buffer between him and those on the management wanting investment in the squad.

Nice try, but you'll still not get a penny from me. Hope the majority won't be fooled by this charade either.

What does this mean for Ashley now?

I mean Mort, Llambias, and now JFK have all walked out on the same/similar role. If the guys friends can't even work for him then what the hell is going on?

get the feeling Llambias might come back.

Also Mort was only ever going to work for one year, wanted to get back to his legal practice iirc and was helping Ashley settle in for the first year

get the feeling Llambias might come back.

Also Mort was only ever going to work for one year, wanted to get back to his legal practice iirc and was helping Ashley settle in for the first year

Not true about Mort, he was willing to stay.