Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

He is pushing what is acceptable, eventually he will have to start answering questions.  He cant hide for ever.  I would love to see him quizzed in parliment.

Eventually he will piss enough people (above him) and they will want there blood from him.

He is pushing what is acceptable, eventually he will have to start answering questions.  He cant hide for ever.  I would love to see him quizzed in parliment.

I hate to say it but he's a cut above most of the career politicians. No chance he'll be facing any lasting sanctions.

He has possibly bitten off more than he needed to by getting involved in Rangers. He seems to be attracting scrutiny that goes beyond what's happened before. That said, at the end of the say he'll probably get away with it and become even more fabulously wealthy.

He has possibly bitten off more than he needed to by getting involved in Rangers. He seems to be attracting scrutiny that goes beyond what's happened before. That said, at the end of the say he'll probably get away with it and become even more fabulously wealthy.

Bit more 'bad' publicity for SD, loans on terms that are staggering and shit owning r rangers club crest or whatever it is suggest financially he'll come out on top.

I honestly think though that if he's in it for real with rangers then he's picked the wrong club by half.

One other thing occurred seeing these smug rangers arseholes so delighted with themselves that they're about to be rid of Ashley. Reminds me of The Dark Knight everyone hoping Batman will catch The Joker so they can go back to the mobsters and honest theft they can stomach [emoji38]

Guest Bert Shaft

Hanging's too good for him.

Hangings also too good for those f*ckwits at the Premier League and Football Association who think that fatso is a fit and proper owner.

Hanging's too good for him.

Hangings also too good for those f*ckwits at the Premier League and Football Association who think that fatso is a fit and proper owner.

The PL and FA couldn't give 2 stuffs about NUFC...there are plenty of clubs in the PL who will be quite happy to see Ashley remain as NUFC owner because there will then be no chance of the club challenging for either silverware or Top 6.

Sky couldn't care less either - they have(or once owned)shares in Man U and Sunderland. As long as NUFC are bottom half of the PL or challenging for promotion from the Championship, the football authorities are quite happy to let Ashley continue wrecking the club.

Guest John Carvery

I'm starting to think he will tbh. Happy to write-off games against the big clubs so no danger of ever challenging top 7-8, will see Hull 0-3 Newcastle and see losing leads against Burnley, Stoke, Palace late-on as being 'unlucky'.

The job's his. :(

But he is struggling against the shite at the other end too!