Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Spotlight will be moving back onto him, in the next week or so - especially after today's result and our inevitable FA Cup exit, next weekend. That interview he did at the end of last season, being shown up to be one huge lie, with each day that passes.

And yet  - so many were taken in by it. Guess who wins again? :(

SJP hasn't had any improvements in the time MA has been owner and it's definitely beginning to show.

It began to show the minute Kinnear walked in you plank.

Is there a need for such a response? Especially as you would never dare talk to me like that IRL.

:lol:

Aww Shiiiit

SJP hasn't had any improvements in the time MA has been owner and it's definitely beginning to show.

Is there a need for such a response? Especially as you would never dare talk to me like that IRL.

Sure Steve Wraith would be happy to promote this fight!

Look at me, look at me, I can dead lift 200kg.

Pathetic.

Look at me, look at me, I can dead lift 200kg.

Pathetic.

I don`t post much on here anymore as a lot of the original crowd have gone, but I still read everyone's thoughts. I have noticed a lot of drivel towards TCD, I just assumed I missed him calling someone's mum a name otherwise I don`t understand the need to type shit towards anyone on a forum.

Twinport you could easily substitute dead lift 200kg to calling someone a plank. It works both ways. I know personally which I think is more pathetic.