Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

There is no denying that Ashleys actions previously have cost the club dearly, that I will admit, but once again, we have had a shit season (and one where Ashley has opened his wallet and proceeded to have 'nothing' to do with the club this season), we have got relegated. Yes, maybe people should blame him for appointing yet another yes man in Charnley but I fear that all the time that the fans are on Ashleys back, he is never going to go anwhere because he know it will hurt the fans more if he stays and what does he honestly have to lose apart from some 'free' advertising...

There is no denying that Ashleys actions previously have cost the club dearly, that I will admit, but once again, we have had a shit season (and one where Ashley has opened his wallet and proceeded to have 'nothing' to do with the club this season), we have got relegated. Yes, maybe people should blame him for appointing yet another yes man in Charnley but I fear that all the time that the fans are on Ashleys back, he is never going to go anwhere because he know it will hurt the fans more if he stays and what does he honestly have to lose apart from some 'free' advertising...

That fear makes no sense. We can't get on the back of the man ultimately responsible because he may go on to degrade the club. He's done it anyway and will do when he leaves. We just need to speed that up somehow and take our medicine. Keep pinning criticism on the minions for a greater fear is an exercise in futility.

There is no denying that Ashleys actions previously have cost the club dearly, that I will admit, but once again, we have had a s*** season (and one where Ashley has opened his wallet and proceeded to have 'nothing' to do with the club this season), we have got relegated. Yes, maybe people should blame him for appointing yet another yes man in Charnley but I fear that all the time that the fans are on Ashleys back, he is never going to go anwhere because he know it will hurt the fans more if he stays and what does he honestly have to lose apart from some 'free' advertising...

So you're saying if we all send him Christmas cards he's more likely to fuck off?

There is no denying that Ashleys actions previously have cost the club dearly, that I will admit, but once again, we have had a s*** season (and one where Ashley has opened his wallet and proceeded to have 'nothing' to do with the club this season), we have got relegated. Yes, maybe people should blame him for appointing yet another yes man in Charnley but I fear that all the time that the fans are on Ashleys back, he is never going to go anwhere because he know it will hurt the fans more if he stays and what does he honestly have to lose apart from some 'free' advertising...

That fear makes no sense. We can't get on the back of the man ultimately responsible because he may go on to degrade the club. He's done it anyway and will do when he leaves. We just need to speed that up somehow and take our medicine. Keep pinning criticism on the minions for a greater fear is an exercise in futility.

and these actions will continue to make people not want to go anywhere near the club!

I have been pretty much resigned to the club being relegated this season, so this is no surprise to me. What did surprise me was Rafas appointment, I would have thought that someone of his calibre would want nothing to do with a club that has so many issues yet he did. I just hope that Fans / Chairmans / Scouts actions do not make the club a no go zone for everyone,

and these actions will continue to make people not want to go anywhere near the club!

Good quite frankly, it'll mean that he can't throw anymore people to deflect the blame. We get good player/prospect - He'll sell them. We get a good coach; he'll fuck them over. We make a mistake, he'll repeat it. Keegan had it right when he says you can't work with them. So why the hell should we pussyfoot around him? He's not kim jong-il ffs.It's a viewpoint that just screams apathy.

Can't wait for him to sell and we can rejoice in the club being bought by another self-seeking, inscrutable, greedy, unaccountable tosspot. Now that really will be progress.  :indi:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160513/d0864fc8352a7943acded83b14496b7a.jpg

http://i0.wp.com/danieljserra.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/comment_vToX23PTvY4B5ID3JWzkocQAaOHgqb83.gif?resize=320%2C243