Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

It was the utter failure to admit we were in the shit after 10 games it so that's particularly galling. Reading through those minutes was like reading some sort of communist party meeting.

And, of course, I know the rot had set in long before.

It says a great deal, actually, that so many have meekly accepted relegation. Think of the shit we gave this fat cunt last time we went down. He had the club up for sale. He's the absolute master of crushing expectations. He's ripped the soul out of our club.

It was the utter failure to admit we were in the shit after 10 games it so that's particularly galling. Reading through those minutes was like reading some sort of communist party meeting.

And, of course, I know the rot had set in long before.

It says a great deal, actually, that so many have meekly accepted relegation. Think of the shit we gave this fat cunt last time we went down. He had the club up for sale. He's the absolute master of crushing expectations. He's ripped the soul out of our club.

Let's not forget the utter failure to admit we were in trouble with just 15 games or so left, they weren't even thinking about relegation then either.

Guest neesy111

Recently bought a house, lifted the carpets and found this, right man indeed. Bellends the lot of them

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160511/276b4eb4eef935d35e2748c13f0b318d.jpg

I've got little time for John Hall, made a stupid amount of money from us.

Recently bought a house, lifted the carpets and found this, right man indeed. Bellends the lot of them

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160511/276b4eb4eef935d35e2748c13f0b318d.jpg

I've got little time for John Hall, made a stupid amount of money from us.

Dislike him, sold us to the devil and that can't be forgiven

Has to be the most evil chairman this club has ever seen. Disgrace of a bloke, he's taken our football club and made it his Sports Direct play thing. He only has two ways out of this, he sells up and fucks off for good... or he signs Rafa to a 5 year deal, gives him full control and the budget to succeed. Sadly both seem like impossible situations to imagine coming true.

Has to be the most evil chairman this club has ever seen. Disgrace of a bloke, he's taken our football club and made it his Sports Direct play thing. He only has two ways out of this, he sells up and f***s off for good... or he signs Rafa to a 5 year deal, gives him full control and the budget to succeed. Sadly both seem like impossible situations to imagine coming true.

Yet he will have a few contenders in Championship for most cuntish owner :-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk