Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest Howaythetoon

As long as he is the owner we will never be the club we trully can be. Everything he does is to safe face and to keep criticism at bay. He's a cunt and I hope he fucking chokes on his cereal every morning or that he has a massive heart attack. He's a cancer of this club that needs cut out and fucking zapped the fat cunt that he is. Everything good about NUFC right now is down to one man Rafa and his team and the fans. That is all.

soooooooooo.........don't think i can start a new thread as he has his own  :lol:

what do YOU think of MA now?    has anyone mellowed towards him?

i look around and see the state of some clubs, we are not in a bad position now, are you prepared to cut him some slack now ?

me.........ermm a little, he lost a lot of fans for years, wasted big chances and made stupid football decisions its hard to trust him maybe that's the problem, dunno really just wondered how the rest of you feel about him RIGHT NOW.  :undecided:

No i still think he's a complete cunt and i fully expect him to piss Rafa off to the point of leaving at some point, then we'll be back to square one.

soooooooooo.........don't think i can start a new thread as he has his own  :lol:

i look around and see the state of some clubs, we are not in a bad position now, are you prepared to cut him some slack now ?

me.........ermm a little, he lost a lot of fans for years, wasted big chances and made stupid football decisions its hard to trust him maybe that's the problem, dunno really just wondered how the rest of you feel about him RIGHT NOW.  :undecided:

no he's a cunt and hopefully he'll sell the club at the earliest opportunity, failing that hopefully he just stays away and concentrates on selling shite in his shops

No i still think he's a complete cunt and i fully expect him to piss Rafa off to the point of leaving at some point, then we'll be back to square one.

This i fear too, its how he rolls, think back on his stupidity and think did he really give Smc 80 million quid? i don't think i will ever be a fan of the cunt, just wondered if others can ever see him anything other than a selfish bastard?  Rafa's effect on the club have made me mellow but then i remember the 10 years gone  :sad:

An excellent manager aside we're still worse off than when Ashley came in - we've had a grand total of one top half finish in those years, the embarrassment of two relegations in that time, have fallen so far behind clubs we were neck and neck with such as Everton and Spurs it's laughable, the ground's a fucking tip, we've suffered so many indignities on and off the field I've lost count, have seen the club become a stepping stone for players, etc

Fucking hell I'll stop there but could carry on all night.

TLDR - fuck off

Never liked Mike Ashley and had many an argument with people defending him early doors.. But now he has give me what I wanted from the start.

A manager who knows how to run a club and has a plan for the future, can train and try to bring out the best of what we have. While Ashley takes a back seat and backs the manager.

He is where he should be "invisible"

I will give him credit when/if Rafa is allowed to accomplish his goal of taking us somewhere decent without interfering.

Never liked Mike Ashley and had many an argument with people defending him early doors.. But now he has give me what I wanted from the start.

A manager who knows how to run a club and has a plan for the future, can train and try to bring out the best of what we have. While Ashley takes a back seat and backs the manager.

He is where he should be "invisible"

I will give him credit when/if Rafa is allowed to accomplish his goal of taking us somewhere decent without interfering.

The nail on the head for me.  Ashley is tolerated because he is invisible and that's how owners should be.      Hopefully this lasts because if it does, we'll have a better chance of being the club we want us to be.

As soon as or if Ashley gets involved then it'll all come crashing down.

Guest chicken little

he's apparently got a bit better at running a football club (on the cheap), but remains a disgusting, sweatshop-owning piece of shit billionaire.

I never thought I'd say but provided the fatman keeps in the vein of form he's in I'm willing to forgive for now - it could be a lot worse and I'm not going to begrudge him celebrating with everyone else while he's doing the right things. Has he learnt his lesson? Probably not but at least he's got decent people running the club now and while that carries on I'll cut him some slack.

... that said, I'm not going to forget his past misdemeanours, just bearing them in mind to keep me wary.

Yeah, a few years and he might be back in something approaching the good books. I'll always think he's a deeply dodgy human being mind.

I doubt he'll ever get in my good books but if he's changed for the better and now has ambitions for the club then I can live with it. If he's allowing Rafa to get on with his job then he's not a problem.

Guest neesy111

Still want him to fuck off, there will always be a stench at this club while he is around.

I never thought I'd say but provided the fatman keeps in the vein of form he's in I'm willing to forgive for now - it could be a lot worse and I'm not going to begrudge him celebrating with everyone else while he's doing the right things. Has he learnt his lesson? Probably not but at least he's got decent people running the club now and while that carries on I'll cut him some slack.

... that said, I'm not going to forget his past misdemeanours, just bearing them in mind to keep me wary.

It's less than six months since he last dabbled into the running of the club resulting in our manager effectively threatening to walk out. [emoji38]

Are people forgetting that he massively pissed off Rafa during January and, according to Caulkin, Rafa was ready to walk at the end of the season? He hasn't changed one fucking bit since he took over the club.

It's less than six months since he last dabbled into the running of the club resulting in our manager effectively threatening to walk out. [emoji38]

Football fan mentality seems to operate in dog years.