Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Dont rate Townsend like some do. I think those that do base it solely on the time he had here, the time he used us to get his career back on track and prove something to Pochetino and himself. (When he was here it wasnt like it was difficult to shine in a side full of deadbeats.) Like a diamond embedded in a turd.

He hasn't really made a massive impact at Palace.

Dont rate Townsend like some do. I think those that do base it solely on the time he had here, the time he used us to get his career back on track and prove something to Pochetino and himself. (When he was here it wasnt like it was difficult to shine in a side full of deadbeats.) Like a diamond embedded in a turd.

He was the only quality player today TBF

I'd take Townsend back straight away like.

I wouldn't - hopeless player - was glad he left especially as we got Richie as his replacement.

Exactly, Ritchie prepared to drop a league and join Rafa, and graft his balls off.

Townsend could only give a fuck about Townsend.  Not Rafa and not us, and he would never have worked as hard as Ritchie.

We have players who give a fuck now, no room for mercs

He was the only quality player today TBF

Thought Zaha was a constant thorn in our side. The cunt.

Townsend caused us trouble all day, don’t really see how people can question his ability. Wouldn’t have him back purely because he obviously wasn’t arsed about being here in the first place.

He didn't have one shot on target - ran with the ball a bit, did a few twists and turns but there was zero end product.

Townsend caused us trouble all day, don’t really see how people can question his ability. Wouldn’t have him back purely because he obviously wasn’t arsed about being here in the first place.

He didn't have one shot on target - ran with the ball a bit, did a few twists and turns but there was zero end product.

He set up their best chance in the first half, which tbh Zaha should have done better with. I’m not saying he is a world beater, but he is a good player and would certainly improve our squad.

First half especially, Zaha was the best player on the pitch and id have him in a heart beat over Townsend

Don't remember Zaha barely doing anything apart from one bit of play early in the game, Townsend at least managed more than that but not much.

From where I was in the gallowgate, he looked a danger every time he got or was near the ball in the first half. second half not so much. Dont know how it looked on TV though.