Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

How ignorant, if some random fella came up to me asking awkward questions I would have a half an hour conversation with him and then invite him to spend the night in one of my houses

There's a women wearing a Southampton top in the background if your doubting it's from this game?

if that's towards me, i was wondering what time it was to give an indication how long he stayed behind

There's a women wearing a Southampton top in the background if your doubting it's from this game?

if that's towards me, i was wondering what time it was to give an indication how long he stayed behind

Clicked on that guy's profile to have a look and he's got a picture of Kim Kardashian doing you know what in his header  :lol:

It just says 'two hours ago'

Clicked on that guy's profile to have a look and he's got a picture of Kim Kardashian doing you know what in his header  :lol:

It just says 'two hours ago'

O0

tbh if fans start approaching him i think he'll start to become very uncomfortable

Approaching him in a rational manner is always the best bet, even if it make for pretty boring results. If someone went swinging or full on abuse (probably what I'd do) then it just gives him excuses, leverage and sympathy.

He's shown recently he doesn't like tough questions, he'll be annoyed he's had to scarper like that down to Pardew being shit. It's easy remedied mike, do the right thing,

tbh if fans start approaching him i think he'll start to become very uncomfortable

Approaching him in a rational manner is always the best bet, even if it make for pretty boring results. If someone went swinging or full on abuse (probably what I'd do) then it just gives him excuses, leverage and sympathy.

He's shown recently he doesn't like tough questions, he'll be annoyed he's had to scarper like that down to Pardew being s***. It's easy remedied mike, do the right thing,

Spot on I was about to say the same

He's getting unwanted attention at his sports direct meetings and it's down to the Newcastle performance. Hire right manager and he's not got to worry about that. Nor does he have to worry when he's walking to a Van.

He's getting unwanted attention at his sports direct meetings and it's down to the Newcastle performance. Hire right manager and he's not got to worry about that. Nor does he have to worry when he's walking to a Van.

Try telling a retard to stop eating his own shit though.