Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

The only response that will have any impact on Ashley is dwindling attendances. With the current coaching set up I think that will happen anyway because another season of turgid 80's football is going to be the last straw for many fans.

The only response that will have any impact on Ashley is dwindling attendances.

Doubt it will in all seriousness. Only a new buyer or us getting into football wasteland would anything change.

We're stuck with him until some rich Arab, Russian or Asian takes a fancy to us. Until such a time, the best we can hope for is we manage to stay in the Premiership to make us an attractive proposition. Another relegation would be disastrous, as we are far from guaranteed to come straight back up.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't work last time. He simply lowered to price of the club to £80m, which nobody was prepared to touch.

But wasn't the interest free loan still included, so it may have looked like £80m, but in reality it was still near £200m as he wanted his loan paid back.

We're stuck with him until some rich Arab, Russian or Asian takes a fancy to us. Until such a time, the best we can hope for is we manage to stay in the Premiership to make us an attractive proposition. Another relegation would be disastrous, as we are far from guaranteed to come straight back up.

Our best bet is this and for the financial markets to go rabid again and someone taking a fancy on us. I'd absolutely love for someone with deep fucking pockets and an appetite for football to take us on and save us from this absolute piss take of an owner.

Our best bet is this and for the financial markets to go rabid again and someone taking a fancy on us. I'd absolutely love for someone with deep fucking pockets and an appetite for football to take us on and save us from this absolute piss take of an owner.

We don't even need someone with deep pockets, just hiring some decent coaching staff on a budget would do. If you can't afford the Wengers or the Mourinhos go for the Poyets or Laudrups before they become the next big name.

Guest chopey

Or just go for someone who has had some sort of success in top flight football, instead of three guys who couldnt get jobs at any other premier league club

He cares enough to give an incompetent manager a long term contract never seen before in football and appoint a buffoon as a DoF/next manager, then another one as his "assistant" to meddle with the one area that was arguably working reasonably well for us, all out of sheer spite.

TBF to him, he was advised to get some football people on board to help with the running of the club & he's done just that. It just so happens that people he has turned too are utter fucknuggets with little to no redeeming features or ability.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He cares enough to give an incompetent manager a long term contract never seen before in football and appoint a buffoon as a DoF/next manager, then another one as his "assistant" to meddle with the one area that was arguably working reasonably well for us, all out of sheer spite.

Incompetent manager. :lol:

Just after he finished 5th. Tit.

Pardew had another three or four years on his contract at that point. There was absolutely no need to offer him an eight year one. Also, I have defended Pardew on here more than most, but if you want to put your trust in someone long term for the sake of stability, Pardew is not that man by any reasonable measure, fifth place or no fifth place. I mean, what exactly are his credentials for long term, sustainable improvement over time at any club?

No need for that shit on here. Cut it out.

I've erred on the side of 'better the devil you know' for a good while but just wish this cunt would fuck off now.

It's like he's learned nothing.

He's learned how to piss the fans off pretty effectively

Guest Haris Vuckic

No need for that s*** on here. Cut it out.

Apologies owed to & duly offered to Unbelievable.

I didn't mean to be factitious but I get wound up at times.