Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

This thread has just reminded me that Christmas Tree actually used to post here. Urgh.

He doesn't anymore?

Nope. Disappeared last month.

Just left? Can't believe I didn't notice this.  :lol:

This thread has just reminded me that Christmas Tree actually used to post here. Urgh.

He doesn't anymore?

Nope. Disappeared last month.

Just left? Can't believe I didn't notice this.  :lol:

Yep, he "left" :shifty:

why aren't the national press and all football fans all up in awe about QPR sacking of warnock???

warnock got QPR promoted back into premiership first time in 15 years,  spent way more money than chris hughton.

joey barton should be kicking off on twitter about his club's owner now, like he did against ashley.

hypocrites!

why aren't the national press and all football fans all up in awe about QPR sacking of warnock???

warnock got QPR promoted back into premiership first time in 15 years,  spent way more money than chris hughton.

joey barton should be kicking off on twitter about his club's owner now, like he did against ashley.

hypocrites!

Arms

Guest sicko2ndbest

Does he even attend the games anymore? When was the last time he was seen at SJP?

Last home game.

Man u or Blackburn ?

Hadn't seen him at the match for a couple of games but was there yesterday, clad in B&W scarf and giving it big ones with Dekka when we scored.

No doubt will be interpreted by some that he's enjoying it and will invest more, while others will say he's just happy seeing a squad player score to save buying a new striker.

Either way he looked like any other fan when it went in.

Guest neesy111

Yesterday should be a wake-up call that we still need players in especially a striker.

Winning 1-0 at home? :lol:

We won 2-1 v Fulham at the start of the season and our manager then called for extra bodies then......

Yesterday should be a wake-up call that we still need players in especially a striker.

We won 2-1 v Fulham at the start of the season and our manager then called for extra bodies then......

The problem is our three strikers are all strong but not very pacey centre-forward types. Combining any of the two of them does restrict our style of play.

So basically I agree with you.

Guest neesy111

The problem is our three strikers are all strong but not very pacey centre-forward types. Combining any of the two of them does restrict our style of play.

So basically I agree with you.

Until Ben Arfa came on, there was a shocking lack of pace in our front 6.  Static.