Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest elbee909

I remember reading an article that the fat c*** used to buy KFC or something then say something like:

'Here mate, do you want some KFC Chicken?'

'Yeah, i do. Thanks, you're a real pal.'

Then after his friend ate it...

'Okay so thats £1 for the chicken'.

Tight c***

I find that very hard to believe.  He'd have eaten it himself, sold his mate the bones then asked for a tenner and a greasy BJ.

Guest ToonUltra

Far worse than Shepherd, would take Fat Fred back in a heartbeat.

jesus christ, 3rd in the f***ing league :lol:

Season finished now like?  That position was based on positivity which has now gone as far as I can see.

I'd rather Mike took his loan back and f***ed off, accept whatever league that might leave us and at least be able to have some pride in the club. 

Do u really think the players are gunna be arsed what it is called? They still gunna get paid! I would still come to work if the building name changed to Gaysonly Inhere. I wouldnt give a flying fuck! The only people reeling from this is us.

Didn't realize Ashley was the manager/scout/a player. Ashley's role what the team goes, is to say: "Argh, ok, the cheapest one of them, Carr."

Season finished now like?  That position was based on positivity which has now gone as far as I can see.

I'd rather Mike took his loan back and f***ed off, accept whatever league that might leave us and at least be able to have some pride in the club. 

Do u really think the players are gunna be arsed what it is called? They still gunna get paid! I would still come to work if the building name changed to Gaysonly Inhere. I wouldnt give a flying fuck! The only people reeling from this is us.

:thup:

The only players who might give a fuck are the local lads like Sammy.

Did the atmosphere in the stadium not contribute like? The general feeling we'd finally sorted things out and got some stability?

Ok, let's see if it makes no odds.

imo the manager and players created the positivity this season, not the other way around - lots of people were expecting doom & gloom, myself included, but pardew got them out there with the attitude of proving everyone wrong and now the fans are really behind what's happening on the pitch

yes, if after this the atmosphere at games turns sour i'm sure it will have an effect, but to say the positivity has "now gone" is a few steps too far for me

First slip-up of a hugely successful regime. Stop crying you puffs.

It's only 120 years of history as well. Come back when he's fucked with something 1000 years old you woofters.

First slip-up of a hugely successful regime. Stop crying you puffs.

Whaaa? How did you learn to operate the Internetz so fast, seeing you were born at the start of this season? Is it one of them $35 tablets they use to teach English and Maths to underprivileged kinds in India, with large yellow buttons for easy typing?

It´d be interesting to speak to the man, sucking up to him and lull him into a sense of great trust between us just so when I asked him about everything that´s gone on and future plans, I knew he´d give me a 100% honest answer.

The thing is, anyone who genuinely cares for the club knows fuck all, which leads to a huge amount of assumptions. No one on here knows dip shit. That´s just the brutal truth. Im not saying this to defend or attack the man, just that it would be interesting to hear what he had to say.

Guest ToonUltra

It´d be interesting to speak to the man, sucking up to him and lull him into a sense of great trust between us just so when I asked him about everything that´s gone on and future plans, I knew he´d give me a 100% honest answer.

The thing is, anyone who genuinely cares for the club knows f*** all, which leads to a huge amount of assumptions. No one on here knows dip s***. That´s just the brutal truth. Im not saying this to defend or attack the man, just that it would be interesting to hear what he had to say.

I know he's a wanker....

I know he's fat...

I know he's been very prudent in the transfer market....

I know he has a puppet called Derek....

I know he's cockney,

I know he's determined to make as much revenue for SD as possible cause the be all and end all is, that business is worth far, far more than NUFC in terms of value...

I know our geound is SJP, not SDA...

I also know that you know all of the above is true and yet you still think that there is some credibility in his stance? Well, that i'd like to hear. All i've heard so far is, £8-10m per year, yet we all know it will stay as the SDA as no company in the right mind would want to jump on this bandwagon.

Sorry mate but howay.

The thing is, anyone who genuinely cares for the club knows f*** all, which leads to a huge amount of assumptions. No one on here knows dip s***. That´s just the brutal truth. Im not saying this to defend or attack the man, just that it would be interesting to hear what he had to say.

I know he's a wanker....

I know he's fat...

I know he's been very prudent in the transfer market....

I know he has a puppet called Derek....

I know he's cockney,

I know he's determined to make as much revenue for SD as possible cause the be all and end all is, that business is worth far, far more than NUFC in terms of value...

I know our geound is SJP, not SDA...

I also know that you know all of the above is true and yet you still think that there is some credibility in his stance? Well, that i'd like to hear. All i've heard so far is, £8-10m per year, yet we all know it will stay as the SDA as no company in the right mind would want to jump on this bandwagon.

Sorry mate but howay.

Ignore me, you were talking about Lambyarse.

The thing is, anyone who genuinely cares for the club knows fuck all, which leads to a huge amount of assumptions. No one on here knows dip shit. That´s just the brutal truth. Im not saying this to defend or attack the man, just that it would be interesting to hear what he had to say.

I too would be curious to hear him speak even just once in a direct manner rather than wheel out Llambias who really just makes things like this worse when he speaks and indeed I often wonder if the feeling toward him wouldn't be anywhere near as bad if he had a chairman more akin to how Mort handled the job while he had it.