Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Could you imagine.... "Yeah Pardew is my GM, Pardew has my backing" first game in charge HBA kick the shit out of Pardew, Martin Tyler shouting what the hell, why? Hatem Why? then some heavy music hits and Laudrup walks out of the tunnel and high fives HBA, subs Shola before the game kicks off and sends HBA to whoop some ass...

Oh I can dream can't i? :)

Could you imagine.... "Yeah Pardew is my GM, Pardew has my backing" first game in charge HBA kick the shit out of Pardew, Martin Tyler shouting what the hell, why? Hatem Why? then some heavy music hits and Laudrup walks out of the tunnel and high fives HBA, subs Shola before the game kicks off and sends HBA to whoop some ass...

:lol:

I'm convinced Winnet sports is run by someone on here or has visited here as a result of the Hoddle rumor. Now they're just fucking with us for a good laugh :lol:

Nah, Vince is going to buy us and Pardew is going to get power bombed through the roof of the cage thats on fire, through a table, on to a bed of nails.