Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest tollemache

My word. Half-time wrestling, pyrotechnics. WhupAss Park

I hope this happens so long as the club is sensibly run. Is it fair to say it'd result in a popularity surge in the states do you think?

Just theoretically, let's imagine it happened. I think he'd be smart enough to hire someone that would advise him properly, he's no mug, clearly. I wouldn't be too arsed with WWE branding knocking about. Kind of bloke who'd want to be the best as well. I'm still surprised he's worth less than Ashley, genuinely don't know how. Wwe is a worldwide brand

Didn't the SD shares sell for like mega bucks which made Ashley his cash. Not sure what the WWE share price is mind.

Just theoretically, let's imagine it happened. I think he'd be smart enough to hire someone that would advise him properly, he's no mug, clearly. I wouldn't be too arsed with WWE branding knocking about. Kind of bloke who'd want to be the best as well. I'm still surprised he's worth less than Ashley, genuinely don't know how. Wwe is a worldwide brand

Didn't the SD shares sell for like mega bucks which made Ashley his cash. Not sure what the WWE share price is mind.

Can't believe he's worth less than Ashley.

My only worry is that McMahon has failed in every non-wrestling business attempt.

Okay, a second worry. That I'm giving this idea genuine consideration. :lol: