Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Why can't some boring Bill Gates type just take over and run us so that we can may be challenge the top 6 and have a cup run, I bet that crack pot from North Korea is preparing a bid as we speak

Pardew's five moves of doom;

1) Drop flair players

2) Non-existant tactics

3) Continually play cloggers like Taylor, Williamson, Perch, Shola ahead of aforementioned flair players

4) Blame the fans or other external factors when covering for own mistakes

5) Be a general c***.

Alan Cena can f*** right off. We need a Daniel Klopp (or Jurgen Bryan) or something.

Could you imagine.... "Yeah Pardew is my GM, Pardew has my backing" first game in charge HBA kick the shit out of Pardew, Martin Tyler shouting what the hell, why? Hatem Why? then some heavy music hits and Laudrup walks out of the tunnel and high fives HBA, subs Shola before the game kicks off and sends HBA to whoop some ass...

Oh I can dream can't i? :)

Most of the WWF patter goes way over my head, but loving this. :lol:

Do American Billions still have more noughts, or have i made that up ?

three less

legitimately thought Milliard has been on the way out for a while and everyone was using billion to be 109 ???

edit: Had a look. Didn't know it was called long scale/short scale. But yeah, our billions have been the same for 40 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milliard#cite_note-40

Billion has meant 109 in most sectors of official published writing for many years now. The UK government, the BBC, and most other broadcast or published mass media, have used the short scale in all contexts since the mid-1970s.

Before the widespread use of billion for 109, UK usage generally referred to thousand million rather than milliard. The long scale term milliard, for 109, is obsolete in British English, though its derivative, yard, is still used as slang in the London money, foreign exchange, and bond markets.