Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

:lol: Bet this fucking dick is gonna live for decades.

:lol: he's basically trump (without the racism) and we are america. It's fucked

:lol: Donald Trump was /this/ close to buying the Buffalo Bills and not being President. Be thankful Ashley isn't Prime Minister, Doon.

:lol: Donald Trump was /this/ close to buying the Buffalo Bills and not being President. Be thankful Ashley isn't Prime Minister, Doon.

Being Prime Minister isn't an asset he can sell.

Guest neesy111

Be careful what you wish for.

Guest firetotheworks

Hope a toggle on one of his shite Slazenger coats gets caught in a chipper and he slowly gets dragged into it feet first.

[emoji38] Bet this fucking dick is gonna live for decades.

[emoji38] he's basically trump (without the racism) and we are america. It's fucked

[emoji38] Donald Trump was /this/ close to buying the Buffalo Bills and not being President. Be thankful Ashley isn't Prime Minister, Doon.

Be careful what you wish for.

[emoji38] I wished Trump would fuck off when he was sniffing aground my team and he did. Oh, he did. :okay:

[emoji38] Bet this fucking dick is gonna live for decades.

[emoji38] he's basically trump (without the racism) and we are america. It's fucked

[emoji38] Donald Trump was /this/ close to buying the Buffalo Bills and not being President. Be thankful Ashley isn't Prime Minister, Doon.

Being Prime Minister isn't an asset he can sell.

He'd sell the naming rights to Big Ben before he even got his coat off.

Hope a toggle on one of his shite Slazenger coats gets caught in a chipper and he slowly gets dragged into it feet first.

Imagine his knee joints are quite swollen with gout.  Probably get stuck at that point.  I'd take it.

Guest neesy111

Support the team, not the regime.

And where exactly has that got us in the last decade?

Relegated twice, 2 top 10 finishes.  We should be grateful for that.

So just what does the future hold for NUFC if Mike Ashley has his way?

A zombie club existence.... simply surviving, stinking the place up with a Sports Direct sticker affixed to it's rotting arse.

That was his previous strategy, I think that's changed. Rather than setting us up just to survive we're being intentionally set up to be a yo-yo club. He'll pocket the cash while we're in the Premiere League, accepting that we'll probably get relegated but doing just just enough for us to be in a position to bounce straight back each time.

Everything that's happening now was so fucking predictable. It's why I started this thread: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,97912.0.html

I don't doubt that if Rafa remains, it'll be if he's told he has control. Keegan was told the same and that quickly disintegrated. Once promotion is obtained, I would expect Ashley to revert to type. I don't see Rafa being fired either. I can very much see him walking though, and if they've been promoted by that point, Ashley won't care. I suspect he'd be delighted actually. Back to normal.

Even if they tell Rafa that he can have full control, I don't think it will be long before they were meddling again in the same way they did with KK. I don't think they'd do it in the Championship - they'll fully want to win that, of that I have no doubt, but they'll want things back to normal once we get back in the top flight imo. I don't think he'd stand for it though and I'd expect him to walk.

The only thing that might stop this constant farce is to stop funding it. People won't though, so on we go, but please don't complain about it.

He is a cunt like.

All he needed to do was advance Rafa (the best manager he'll ever have) this year's TV money to strengthen the squad and keep us up. That's literally it. Has to always play silly buggers though. Cunt.