Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I think someone needs to create a ismikeashleydeadyet.com website tbh, can keep everyone informed if/when it happens and could even be used as a place to organise street parties  :lol:

Lets face it, it's war from his side so fuck him.

I hope ya flip some guy the bird,

He cuts you off and you're forced to swerve,

In front of the Beatles' tour bus,

A Bookmobile and a Mack truck,

Hauling hazardous biological waste,

The light turns red you have no brakes,

And "Hard Copy" gets it all on tape,

So you can see the look on your face,

...Die Die Die Die Die Die Die!,

I hope your Pinto begins to spin,

Takes out a disabled Vietnam Veteran,

Mows down a Nobel Peace Prize Winner,

And maybe some orphans having Christmas dinner,

Perhaps even the British Royal Family,

And the Rabbi that's clutching the bottle-fed puppy,

And we can't forget the newlyweds,

And those Jerry's Kids are as good as dead,

I hope this helps to emphasize,

I hope this helps to clarify,

I hope you die,

I hope your cellmate thinks he's God,

But C.N.N. refer to him as "Bowling Ball Bag Bob",

Serving time again for abuse of a corpse,

Only this time the victim's a Clydesdale horse,

While he masturbates to photos of livestock,

He does the "Silence of the Lambs" dance to Christian Rock,

Eats feces and quotes from "Deliverance",

And fights with his imaginary playmate Vince,

I hope he grins like Jack Nicholson,

And forces you to play a game called Balls On Chin,

And whatever happens next is all a blur,

But you remember "fist" can be a verb,

And when you finally regain consciousness,

You're bound and gagged in a wedding dress,

And the prison guard looks the other way,

'Cause he's the guy ya flipped the bird the other day,

I hope this helps to emphasize,

I hope this helps to clarify,

I hope you die,

...I hope you die!.

The f***ing balls on this hideous c***.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-41095682

I think you have two of a kind here. Tony Jimenez worked for the club on player recruitment in the KK era and was largely responsible for the player transactions that led to KK walking out. He also told KK that Luka Modric was not good enough for us...allegedly. Dennis Wise also got stung by Jimenez on the golf course development scheme and sued successfully for the return of his money.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2454112/Dennis-Wise-wins-500-000-claim-Charlton-owner-Jimenez-High-Court.html

Edit: just saw Fenham's post and agree  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

THEY, Tony Jimenez who brought Xisco to the club? [emoji38]

Fuck him too.

Yep, the very same 'Modric isn't a premier league player' Jiminez. I think most remember him, unfortunately. Hopefully the verdict is execution by testicle kicking for everyone involved.

I just don't understand how he gets away with all his s***.

Admittedly I'm no financial expert, and I've only seen Dragon's Den 6 times, but...

Consider his attempts to find investment. Would anybody in their right mind buy, say half the club off him, when what they would be buying is 50% of the 200M the club owes him.

Can somebody explain why that would be a viable move.

Guest firetotheworks

Well I think that's the point. They're about as much genuine attempts as his attempts for NZogbia, Berahino etc were. They're there solely to create the very flimsy illusion of trying to do something that he wants people to think he's doing, but doesn't actually want to do.

Well I think that's the point. They're about as much genuine attempts as his attempts for NZogbia, Berahino etc were. They're there solely to create the very flimsy illusion of trying to do something that he wants people to think he's doing, but doesn't actually want to do.

His entire ownership has been one big flak deflecting exercise.  Whenever the pressure is ramped up, he'll do something to alleviate it until the cycle goes around again.  It's beyond tedious now, and benefits not one person but him.

Guest firetotheworks

His entire ownership has been one big flak deflecting exercise.  Whenever the pressure is ramped up, he'll do something to alleviate it until the cycle goes around again.  It's beyond tedious now, and benefits not one person but him.

Definitely, although it doesn't even benefit him, which is why we probably sometimes still get fooled into thinking he can't be that fucking stupid THIS time. You'd think he wouldn't pull this shit with one of the best managers in the world, but I think we can all draw a line under the question of whether his idiocy has any bounds.