Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

We've been 'up for sale' plenty of times under Ashley, so although I'm not outright saying it's bollocks, it's still, crucially, a Mike Ashley statement and therefore lies until proven otherwise.

Aye, this. Believe it when I see it.

If and it's obviously a big if, but if a buyer comes in who will invest, give a s*** and get NUFC striving to be the best it can be, would you get back into it, Wullie?

Certainly hope so. :thup: I'd 100% be going back and hope to move on from there away from the not really giving a toss stage I've been at for years.

Hopefully it goes through. Love to see loads of fans who've chucked it because of the fat man get back into it.

Guest firetotheworks

“There are some people saying they would prefer Ashley to stay because you know what you’re going to get” - presenter on TotalSport talking about texts

:anguish: what the fuck. How can anyone be that scared of change. Prefer Ashley ffs

They don't, that's TotalSport fishing for replies in outrage.

Guest neesy111

“There are some people saying they would prefer Ashley to stay because you know what you’re going to get” - presenter on TotalSport talking about texts

:anguish: what the fuck. How can anyone be that scared of change. Prefer Ashley ffs

I know someone who would prefer Ashley in charge.

Guest neesy111

I hope ashley is needing the cash to fund other investments etc, would certainly help in terms of getting a deal through.

Yeah their next move will be to tell us that we should be grateful for Ashley. Talksport actually has some decent stuff on these days but their bread and butter is to wind people up so they ring in.

Guest firetotheworks

I know someone who would prefer Ashley in charge.

How many times did you nut them?

This is official in the same way me now having a clean run at banging Louise redknapp is.

I hope you tweet Jamie - ‘I’m literally humping your missus ‘

'you'd have gone round any night of the week and found crooks hanging out the back of it.'

Did i read it right, funds will still be given to support the club going forward even if a sale is not concluded before Christmas?

So will Rafa still get a few quid? You would think they need to make the sale as attractive as possible, we dont want to be in a relegation scrap or nobody will buy.