Saylor      >        Kaboul

Santon    >        Ekotto

Marveaux  -        Lennon

Cabaye      -        Modric

Tiote        >        Sandro

Jonas      <        Bale

Ben Arfa  -        VdV

Ba            -        Adebeyor

5-2 to us.  Spurs are in big trouble next sunday!  I can see a bit of a humping on the cards!  Plus they are bottlers, and they never turn up at SJP.  ;D

Only thing that will save spurs is if Pardew has another moment of retardation and plays Lovenkrands or Ameobi instead of Ben Arfa or Marveaux.

Wait, Cashley is a spudz fan?  Oh noes!  Pardew will be forced to play a shite team!!!!  :frantic:

Serious or not, you should seek help.

I'll quote this post when we facebum them week on Sunday.

Krul          >        Friedel

Raylor      <        Walker

Colo        >        King

Jonas      <        Bale

Ben Arfa  -        VdV

5-2 to us.  Spurs are in big trouble next sunday!  I can see a bit of a humping on the cards!  Plus they are bottlers, and they never turn up at SJP.  ;D

Only thing that will save spurs is if Pardew has another moment of retardation and plays Lovenkrands or Ameobi instead of Ben Arfa or Marveaux.

Wait, Cashley is a spudz fan?  Oh noes!  Pardew will be forced to play a shite team!!!!  :frantic:

This is the sort of post that will make other teams fans will come on here and look at it and think that were all super-retards.

If Lennon plays what's their likely team?

Walker.......Kaboul.......King.......Ekotto

Lennon......Modric......Sandro.....Bale

...........................VDV.......................

.......................Abebayor.................

If so, that looks a pretty useful line up to me.

I don't rate Ekotto much though tbh. Actually, i think he can be distinctly average.

Walker might also not be the best at defending.

Otherwise on paper they probs have the better team if we're honest.

Of course they do, we're punching above our weight at the moment and whilst anybody can beat anybody on the day, man for man they are better than us.

Friedel vs Krul (yes, the former is over the f***ing top)

Walker vs Simpson

King vs Colo

Kaboul vs Saylor

Ekotto vs Santon

Lennon vs Marveaux

Modric vs Cabaye

Sandro vs Tiote

Bale vs Jonas

VdV vs HBA

Adebayor vs Ba

Hard to judge HBA vs VdV and Marveaux vs Lennon yet, due to game time, and not counting previous clubs.

WOW at some of your choices.

I suppose you'd have every Spurs player as the best :lol:

The guy doesn't want to compare Marveaux and Ben arfa with VDV and Lennon because of game time yet he pick Santon over Ekotto who's been consistantly one of our best players for a few seasons now. Yes makes sense.

What I should have said was that VdV/Ben Arfa and Lennon/Marveaux are more or less of the same quality, but if I just stick my head out and say that, I'm clueless. Because they're not "proven" (Jesus Christ I feel sick just saying that, it's bullshit). Fucking proven. It's not like it's they're first professional club at high level. Same goes for Santon who obviously is not better than the world beater Ekotto.  :laugh:

Jonas      <        Bale

Ben Arfa  -        VdV

Serious or not, you should seek help.

I'll quote this post when we facebum them week on Sunday.

This thread will be locked so you won't be able to quote it :pow:

Bad memories of a Liverpool pre match thread were some nugget proclaimed our team was so much better than theirs, then they twatted us 5-1.

Could have EASILY been double figures that game.

Given (?) was outstanding that game. Arguably the worst game I've seen, that and the Man U 6-0.

I'd settle for a point BUT imagine the noise and the belief if we can turn them over.

Settle? I'd be ecstatic tbh. A point against a top 6 quality side, keep the unbeaten run going. More than happy.

(Let's try and even out this ridiculous optimism that is making me scared we've jinxed ourselves  :laugh:)

Bad memories of a Liverpool pre match thread were some nugget proclaimed our team was so much better than theirs, then they twatted us 5-1.

Given (?) was outstanding that game. Arguably the worst game I've seen, that and the Man U 6-0.

That game was the last straw for Shay.

:sadnod:

Jonas      <        Bale

Ben Arfa  -        VdV

Wait, Cashley is a spudz fan?  Oh noes!  Pardew will be forced to play a s**** team!!!!  :frantic:

This is the sort of post that will make other teams fans will come on here and look at it and think that were all super-retards.

Exactly. Living up to the 'deluded mags' tag.

The only players in our team who are superior to their Spurs counterparts are Coloccini and Krul. Tiote is roughly equivalent given his shaky form this season and towards the end of the last.

The idea that Ben Arfa is anywhere near Van der Vaart is laughable.

van der Vaart is fat, lazy and shite.

:sadnod:

Fucking hell, forgot about that.

The only players in our team who are superior to their Spurs counterparts are Coloccini and Krul. Tiote is roughly equivalent given his shaky form this season and towards the end of the last.

The idea that Ben Arfa is anywhere near Van der Vaart is laughable.

van der Vaart is fat, lazy and shite.

:idiot2:

They are due a bad result, they carnt keep being lucky every match. Likewise we are due some luck, and a good result.

Besides would the following players get in our team

Reina - 50/50 with Given

That Insua defender - never heard of him until 2 weeks ago.

Lucas - No, no one rates him

Keane - not in front of martins and owen no.

Benayoun - Useless.

Rieria - was crap at man city, no better for the scousers

Kuyt - wouldnt get near our first 11

That leaves the diver, Alonso, that masherno who wasnt good enough for west ham, agger, and carragher.

Take the diver and torres (who is injured and over rated) out of there team, and there isnt much diffrence between us and them

2-1 to us ill go for.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's with the Spurs worship around here, they're a damn good team but they're not thaaat good. Van Der Vaart is a lovely player, Modric is great, Bale is intermitantly great, but they still went through about half of last season not doing much of anything in the league.

Redknapp has great friends in the media of course so can count on a bajillion articles on him still sticking it to those crazy foreign managers who like 'tactics' with his pluck spirit and 4-4-2s (and plenty of money) yadder yadder yadder.

It's just odd to me that we'd be awed by totenham as a supposedly vastly better team. They are a better team, with lots of better players, but still on our day we have a good shot at them especially at home.

Still sinking feeling we'll lose 3-1 or something.

What's with the Spurs worship around here, they're a damn good team but they're not thaaat good. Van Der Vaart is a lovely player, Modric is great, Bale is intermitantly great, but they still went through about half of last season not doing much of anything in the league.

Redknapp has great friends in the media of course so can count on a bajillion articles on him still sticking it to those crazy foreign managers who like 'tactics' with his pluck spirit and 4-4-2s (and plenty of money) yadder yadder yadder.

It's just odd to me that we'd be awed by totenham as a supposedly vastly better team. They are a better team, with lots of better players, but still on our day we have a good shot at them especially at home.

:dontknow: Don't think many people have conceded defeat. I think in general, with our unbeaten streak, Spurs not doing badly at the moment, and my general pessimistic nature, we're due a defeat. But I don't think anyone denies that on our day we could beat them. Most of the compliments towards Spurs recently in this thread are just rebutting the ridiculously OTT optimism of how our team compares to theirs man for man.