Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

We're more than capable of beating them buzza. No doubt about it, its more the fact that people have seen Marveaux play 2-3 games or watched it on the tube and he's already the next big thing. Barfa is better than Modric who is probably along with Silva the two best midfielders in the league.

This is all looking more like the SMB which is sad. Their comments of Colo or Cabaye never fitting into their side are equivalent to this of Barfa being better than Modric or Ba being as good as Adebayor who has been immense this season in his general play.

I for one think we have the capability to finish in the top 7 no doubt, but that is if the team stays fit and morale is as high now as when the bad times come. Its a fun group with loads of potential and I probably haven't been this excited since Sir Bobbys team, however there is no reasonable way to compare Modric to Cabaye or Barfa right now, he's a level above them and there's a reason Cabaye came here for peanuts (which might be the best deal of the summer in the whole world) and Modric had an offer of over £25million turned down. Not saying he's worth 5 times more, but he's a better player right now. We're not as good as Spurs on paper but hopefully come next sunday we'll be as good and better than them where it really matters.

Look, it boils down to personal judgment. Anyone has every right to say that HBA is on par with Modric without being labelled deluded as much as you have every right to say that Modric is the better player without being labelled a pessimist jerk. Its all subjective and no need to think that you are more right than others

:lol: So basically what your saying its all subjective?

Right, some of you fuckers on this thread are baiting me trying to get me to call you all cunts and pricks.  It's not going to work, I've already been hit with the ban hammer for doing that before.

So I'll just wait till we beat them and remind you all of what negative tossers you are.  And you know who you are.  Especially Ronaldo.

Er, no we're not. It's a lot more about us "fuckers" thinking you're mental.

And get it clear - it's not the prediction of you winning that's the issue. It's the somewhat psychotic comparison of teams.

Right, some of you fuckers on this thread are baiting me trying to get me to call you all c***s and pricks.  It's not going to work, I've already been hit with the ban hammer for doing that before.

So I'll just wait till we beat them and remind you all of what negative tossers you are.  And you know who you are.  Especially Ronaldo.

And get it clear - it's not the prediction of you winning that's the issue. It's the somewhat psychotic comparison of teams.

Agreed, this thread might be the worst pre-match thread I've ever witnessed on this board. This unbeaten form has made people go mental.

Right, some of you fuckers on this thread are baiting me trying to get me to call you all c***s and pricks.  It's not going to work, I've already been hit with the ban hammer for doing that before.

Agreed, this thread might be the worst pre-match thread I've ever witnessed on this board. This unbeaten form has made people go mental.

Spot on.

And we've still got another week of it, bastard international breaks :lol:

Noticed this morning when I first came on it was at 18 pages. Creased meself that there's over a week to go before the match. I'm betting on it reaching 50 pages.

Right, some of you fuckers on this thread are baiting me trying to get me to call you all cunts and pricks.  It's not going to work, I've already been hit with the ban hammer for doing that before.

Who the fuck are you fucking calling fucking psycotic you fucking fuck?!?!

Who the f*** are you f***ing calling f***ing psycotic you f***ing f***?!?!

:lol: Calm down girl

They are great on the day, but so are we.

This is going to sound cliche but, whoever turns out on the day will win this one.

In terms of quality I think they slightly edge us, but I don't think that will be a huge factor because we aren't much weaker than them.

I like the fact we've got the players to get in their faces. They never like coming to St James Park and if they're going to leave with 3 points they're going to have to bloody well work for it. Be interested to see what their mettle is made of in this one, can't wait.

Who the fuck are you fucking calling fucking psycotic you fucking fuck?!?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest mimifrench

I really can see your team get "hammered" in that game. Too much confidence whereas you struggled to beat Woles last week...

Moreover, you're likely going to play with Best and Lovenkrands up front, i fear the worst for you...

I really can see your team get "hammered" in that game. Too much confidence whereas you struggled to beat Woles last week...

Moreover, you're likely going to play with Best and Lovenkrands up front, i fear the worst for you...

:nope:

:lol: I'd love to know what makes you think Lovenkrands will start.

Guest mimifrench

:lol: I'd love to know what makes you think Lovenkrands will start.

Ba is injured, no ? And i really don't know why, your coach seems to love Lovenkrands lol