Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

I heard that Bale was probably out for this one, do you know if that's true ?

Na, he has already been talking about how he will rape us.

Him or Lennon will smash Ryan Taylor and Simpsons back doors in big style I reckon. Our hope is to take the game to them and Ba and Obertan making runs. Really need the Dark Destroyer and Dreamboat to dominate Parker and Sandro (Or whoever else they play)

What i do hope, is that we start the game like we did against ManU last season at home, especially the first half, then i think we'll win, but if we are too passive and our midfield drops too deep then we'll probably be defeated. Let them worry about us, they're not Barcelona. We do this the crowd will go with it and Spurs will be in for a very tough afternoon imo.

Very important that Obertan helps out Simpson to double up on Bale when required. It's a given that Jonas will help out the left back but they'll see right back as a weak link and it's no good Obertan standing round with his hands in his pockets when we don't have the ball.

As much as everyones worried about Bale, he hasnt actually had an assist all season & the only goal he has was headed in from a corner.

Lennon has barely played for them also. Adebayor & Vdv are the main threats to deal with.

Guest Wearside

What a fantastic thread this is, the first 20 pages geniunely hilarious.

Nobody does delusion quite like Newcastle supporters.

Guest Wearside

A win tomorrow and we could be seven points clear of seventh. Too good to be true surely?

Sunderland were over 7 points clear of seventh towards the end of January, having played well over half the league games. Newcastle "might" be 7 points clear of 7th after.....erm 8 league games.

Delusion.

A win tomorrow and we could be seven points clear of seventh. Too good to be true surely?

Sunderland were over 7 points clear of seventh towards the end of January, having played well over half the league games. Newcastle "might" be 7 points clear of 7th after.....erm 8 league games.

Delusion.

Do you work?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

You enjoying Craig Gardner, mate?

Delusion.

That doesn't even make any sense :lol:

Delusion.

:memelol:

Delusion.

Yeah you're right,I'm really glad you warned us about Cabaye as well,phew that was close.

You mean quite a few people saying we'll lose, others (like me) being happy with a point and people being excited about a game.  Aye it's like Dumbo has been on the moonshine in here.  Jog on.

Guest Wearside

Gardner 1-0 Cabaye

Surely this "world class" (copyright Newcastle Online) midfielder will find it within himself to score a goal soon. Surely.

Gardner 1-0 Cabaye

Surely this "world class" (copyright Newcastle Online) midfielder will find it within himself to score a goal soon. Surely.

We've got strikers that score goals mate, a strange thought for you I know.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Gardner 1-0 Cabaye

So he's no longer "out. of. his. depth."? :frantic:

Gardner 1-0 Cabaye

Surely the more important tally is Newcastle 15-6 Sunderland? Or have I missed something?