Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Been out for a few beers but I will piss myself if we win this on sunday  :lol: What will the media say (down here) if this one goes against their predictions!!!!!!!!!

"Newcastle get a lucky 3 points"

"Redknapp slams referee"

"Newcastle strike lucky"

etc. etc.

In fairness, you might get lucky.

Just like you consistently being lucky in daring to pick up points every game this year. God, what a set of fluky twats.

Although it would be amusing if you got pummelled for 89 minutes and you won with some sort of Ameobi shot that bounces off Dawson's arse, off the post, off Friedel and in.

In my dream last night we went 1-0 up through Peter Lovenkrands, woke up before the game finished. We were playing with 15 men as well, which I don't think we'll get away with on Sunday.

What a load of shit man....

...There's no way Lovenkrands would score :troll:

United somehow held on at Wolves after a wave of late attacks. But Pardew was proud of his side’s resolve.

He said: “We’ve managed to deal with those crisis situations very well, but we’re up against a team in Spurs which causes a crisis every few minutes.

“It’ll be a test for us, and I don’t expect to keep a clean sheet, if I’m honest.

“If we can keep them down to one goal, or maybe even two, we can win the game.”

That's quite a thing to say. I like his honesty but it's not very often a manager says something like that.

Perhaps it's intended as a challenge to the team. Then again I've never been particularly convinced that the players take any notice of what the manager is saying in the media. Not unless it's a particularly notable slagging off that gets widespread attention or whatever.

Guest kingdawson

United somehow held on at Wolves after a wave of late attacks. But Pardew was proud of his side’s resolve.

He said: “We’ve managed to deal with those crisis situations very well, but we’re up against a team in Spurs which causes a crisis every few minutes.

“It’ll be a test for us, and I don’t expect to keep a clean sheet, if I’m honest.

How very weird.

He said: “We’ve managed to deal with those crisis substitution very well, but we’re up against a team in Spurs which causes a crisis every few minutes.

That's quite a thing to say. I like his honesty but it's not very often a manager says something like that.

Perhaps it's intended as a challenge to the team. Then again I've never been particularly convinced that the players take any notice of what the manager is saying in the media. Not unless it's a particularly notable slagging off that gets widespread attention or whatever.

If nothing else it basically says go and attack

A win tomorrow and we could be seven points clear of seventh. Too good to be true surely?

:lol: All this shit. 2 points of Man U. 7 points ahead of seventh. There's no way this is going to happen. It'd be all too great.

A win tomorrow and we could be seven points clear of seventh. Too good to be true surely?

:lol: All this s***. 2 points of Man U. 7 points ahead of seventh. There's no way this is going to happen. It'd be all too great.

Exactly. Can see us losing this.