Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Guest kingdawson

Funnily enough, the urbandictionary definition for NETD is 'nothing else to do'.

:mackems: no way?

. NETD 1 thumb up

Nothing Else To Do

You wanna go to the movies? Sure, NETD

buy netd mugs & shirts

nothing to do ntd bored nothing do something

Guest mimifrench

If I understood well, “Wearside” is a Sunderland supporter who comes to a Newcastle (so enemy) forum, to taunt you, whereas Newcastle destroyed his team last season 5-1 and hammered them again this season, and finally whereas Sunderland are 9 points down you in the league table ??

And sorry but who is Gardner? 

3 in a row

Or NETD as it's commonly known in the North East of England.

???

Can you just make a sentence to help me understand what you're saying please ?

Sunderland have finished above the mighty, world class Newcastle for the last 3 year in a row. Commonly known as North East Top Dogs (NETD) in the North East of England.

Please feel free to comment on this.

Ta.

Sorry but who really cares about the last 3 years ?? All that counts is today and all i can see is that Newcastle United are 9 points above Sunderland...

I know it hurts but you've to accept it. Maybe you should just become a Newcastle supporter, you'll feel better trust me... 

Guest kingdawson

If I understood well, “Wearside” is a Sunderland supporter who comes to a Newcastle (so enemy) forum, to taunt you, whereas Newcastle destroyed his team last season 5-1 and hammered them again this season, and finally whereas Sunderland are 9 points down you in the league table ??

3 in a row

???

Sunderland have finished above the mighty, world class Newcastle for the last 3 year in a row. Commonly known as North East Top Dogs (NETD) in the North East of England.

Ta.

Sorry but who really cares about the last 3 years ?? All that counts is today and all i can see is that Newcastle United are 9 points above Sunderland...

I know it hurts but you've to accept it. Maybe you should just become a Newcastle supporter, you'll feel better trust me... 

Is Gejon giving you that Geordie cock?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

3 in a row

???

Ta.

:lol: :thup:

Guest Wearside

3 in a row

???

Ta.

Yes because being above us after ........erm 7 games is the be and end all isn't it. Do you understand how a league season works?

You're not the brightest bulb in the building are you?

3 in a row

???

Ta.

:lol:

3 in a row

???

Ta.

That's my fiance you're talking to. :huff:

Guest kingdawson

3 in a row

???

Ta.

That's my fiance you're talking to. :huff:

Oh my apologies.

The question still stands though.

Guest mimifrench

3 in a row

???

Ta.

I've never been disrespectful with someone, so do the same please...

Why do I always imagine there is a little kid crying behind a pc everytime wireside posts. Just desperate for Sunderland to be acknowledged, tbf Rocky, mimi has now heard of you and she's French :thup: that's practically getting into Europe.

Why do I always imagine there is a little kid crying behind a pc everytime wireside posts. Just desperate for Sunderland to be acknowledged, tbf Rocky, mimi has now heard of you and she's French :thup: that's practically getting into Europe.

Wearside's an instrumental part of this whole international development bullshit Quinn is trying to develop.

Guest kingdawson

3 in a row

???

Ta.

I've never been disrespectful with someone, so do the same please...

I was actually being honest. Your posts seem as if it's being fed to you as you're typing. Initially i thought it was Tooj that was supplying you with some of his gentleman's glaze but i went with Gejon after your latest post.