Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

My predictions :D

Optimistic: We'll win 2-0

Realistic prediction : A score draw

Pessimistic : 1-2

Honestly first game I wouldn't despair over us losing, so looking forward to it fretting less over needing the points, as long as we perform well I'll be happy. We're going to have a hard month of games versus good teams though, now is when team spirit is tested.

The more I think about it the more I can see us losing tomorrow. Luckily I've had a few beers to drown this rationality out and think we'll absolutely cock them.

:lol:

No match thread is complete without a Mowen "we'll shit/fuck/cock them" prediction.

The more I think about it the more I can see us losing tomorrow. Luckily I've had a few beers to drown this rationality out and think we'll absolutely cock them.

No match thread is complete without a Mowen "we'll shit/fuck/cock them" prediction.

We will!

edit: I sometimes say we'll nob them fwiw

We will!

edit: I sometimes say we'll nob them fwiw

:lol: I thought that. He occasionally uses "cunt them" in extreme circumstances, I seem to remember finding that phrase pretty hilarious in the pre-Villa relegation game thread.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tomorrow is gearing up to be the perfect football storm.

Ages since we played

Lovely sunny autumn day

Late kick off so extra shandys

Mackems humiliated on TV

Best atmosphere in ages at SJP

Thumping 5 past Spurs

Sooner we get to bed, sooner it will be here!

Please just stop.

:lol: I thought that. He occasionally uses "cunt them" in extreme circumstances, I seem to remember finding that phrase pretty hilarious in the pre-Villa relegation game thread.

FYI Pilko, laughing at a man's mental deficiency isn't very nice.

And in my defence I'm fairly consistent, I'm pretty sure I repeated this claim in person to Wullie on the day. And I was almost right.

Sticking with my 2-2 prediction.

Think I'd like to see Santon in for Raylor and Marveaux in for Obertan which would allow us to have the two wingers switching wings throughout the match meaning Simpson can get extra support from Jonas when needed. Plus I think Marveaux has much more to give us that Obertan. Hatem to come on as a second half impact sub.

Can't wait for this like! :D Fucking horrible international breaks.