Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

And the best statistic of all time:

Goals in Europe:

Shola 12 - 5 Sunderland

Aye but Shola has played 37 more games in Europe than Sunderland so they have a better goals record per game than he has.

Guest mimifrench

If I understood well, “Wearside” is a Sunderland supporter who comes to a Newcastle (so enemy) forum, to taunt you, whereas Newcastle destroyed his team last season 5-1 and hammered them again this season, and finally whereas Sunderland are 9 points down you in the league table ??

And sorry but who is Gardner? 

If I understood well, “Wearside” is a Sunderland supporter who comes to a Newcastle (so enemy) forum, to taunt you, whereas Newcastle destroyed his team last season 5-1 and hammered them again this season, and finally whereas Sunderland are 9 points down you in the league table ??

:lol:

Spot on.

They won both games on paper though, so he's within his rights tbf.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Mimi wins :lol:

:snod:

Sorry but 4 points clear of the bin dippers come 5.45 tomorrow should be the only motivation for a cracking atmosphere, performance and 3 points.

What if they score in the last 5 minutes? ;)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

:snod:

This was very decent as well:

I met an English student in my university last day, who happened to be a Sunderland fan actually (no idea where he came from).

So we started to speak about some football... Then when i said to him that i was a Newcastle fan/supporter, he almost eat me with his eyes, staring at me like i was an alien lol

He argued in favour of his team, told me Bentner was a class signing ( :lol:), blah, blah blah

Then i wanted to know why does he hate NUFC so much, and he replied to me that you were "arrogant as fu**" (it's his own words). I said it wasn't the first impression you made to me !

Finally, i said to him that Ben arfa alone was a million times better to all the SAFC team, he laughed at me.

To conclude, i only answered him : Who are the international players you've got in your team, he had a reflexion during quite a long time lol and then he look at me with strange eyes and said "Gyan"...

I couldn't keep laughing during almost 5 minutes and replied : "But he's gone !!!"

And i burst out laughing again , seeing his decomposed face (He looked like he was going to cry) then he left with no words.

It was a pure moment of magic lol

But i really think i hurted his feelings  :undecided:

Guest Wearside

3 in a row

Or NETD as it's commonly known in the North East of England.

Guest mimifrench

3 in a row

???

Can you just make a sentence to help me understand what you're saying please ?

Guest Wearside

3 in a row

???

Sunderland have finished above the mighty, world class Newcastle for the last 3 year in a row. Commonly known as North East Top Dogs (NETD) in the North East of England.

Please feel free to comment on this.

Ta.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

3 in a row

???

Sunderland have finished above the mighty, world class Newcastle for the last 3 year in a row. Commonly known as North East Top Dogs (NETD) in the North East of England.

Ta.

5-1. Gyan. Ryan Taylor. :lol:

3 in a row

???

Ta.

:lol: :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Any chance the thread could reach 100 pages if it's a good game? or you gonna close this one before kick off and start a match thread?

I wonder what TV shows and films Mr WUM likes. Maybe:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jTUtX4M66uc/TNDD2FZaQ5I/AAAAAAAAARk/r4HigG9IdGc/s1600/The_Wire_-_Season_1.jpg

and

http://alias007online.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/jawshead.jpg