Newcastle Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur - 16/10/11 @ 4pm - live on SKY

Anderson

Guest mimifrench

If I understood well, “Wearside” is a Sunderland supporter who comes to a Newcastle (so enemy) forum, to taunt you, whereas Newcastle destroyed his team last season 5-1 and hammered them again this season, and finally whereas Sunderland are 9 points down you in the league table ??

And sorry but who is Gardner? 

3 in a row

Or NETD as it's commonly known in the North East of England.

???

Can you just make a sentence to help me understand what you're saying please ?

Sunderland have finished above the mighty, world class Newcastle for the last 3 year in a row. Commonly known as North East Top Dogs (NETD) in the North East of England.

Please feel free to comment on this.

Ta.

Sorry but who really cares about the last 3 years ?? All that counts is today and all i can see is that Newcastle United are 9 points above Sunderland...

I know it hurts but you've to accept it. Maybe you should just become a Newcastle supporter, you'll feel better trust me... 

Yes because being above us after ........erm 7 games is the be and end all isn't it. Do you understand how a league season works?

You're not the brightest bulb in the building are you?

To be honest, i still think Newcastle will finish above Sunderland (and very easily).

Both on the paper and in the pitch, NUFC is miles away above your team.

But i absolutely understand your inferioriority complex towards them..

Guest mimifrench

If I understood well, “Wearside” is a Sunderland supporter who comes to a Newcastle (so enemy) forum, to taunt you, whereas Newcastle destroyed his team last season 5-1 and hammered them again this season, and finally whereas Sunderland are 9 points down you in the league table ??

3 in a row

???

Sunderland have finished above the mighty, world class Newcastle for the last 3 year in a row. Commonly known as North East Top Dogs (NETD) in the North East of England.

Ta.

Sorry but who really cares about the last 3 years ?? All that counts is today and all i can see is that Newcastle United are 9 points above Sunderland...

I know it hurts but you've to accept it. Maybe you should just become a Newcastle supporter, you'll feel better trust me... 

Is Gejon giving you that Geordie cock?

I've never been disrespectful with someone, so do the same please...

I was actually being honest. Your posts seem as if it's being fed to you as you're typing. Initially i thought it was Tooj that was supplying you with some of his gentleman's glaze but i went with Gejon after your latest post.

Who is Gejon ?

In fact both of your suggestions were wrong, it's another one who's giving it to me...

Try to get a brain next time you post.

Guest Wearside

3 in a row

???

Ta.

Yes because being above us after ........erm 7 games is the be and end all isn't it. Do you understand how a league season works?

You're not the brightest bulb in the building are you?

To be honest, i still think Newcastle will finish above Sunderland (and very easily).

Both on the paper and in the pitch, NUFC is miles away above your team.

But i absolutely understand your inferioriority complex towards them..

Yes, they are "miles above my team", that's why year after year they continually finish below Sunderland.

Carry on trying to re-write history if you like though.

Guest kingdawson

3 in a row

???

Ta.

Is Gejon giving you that Geordie cock?

I've never been disrespectful with someone, so do the same please...

I was actually being honest. Your posts seem as if it's being fed to you as you're typing. Initially i thought it was Tooj that was supplying you with some of his gentleman's glaze but i went with Gejon after your latest post.

Who is Gejon ?

In fact both of your suggestions were wrong, it's another one who's giving it to me...

Try to get a brain next time you post.

Not sure how me not being able to guess who was porking you out of hundreds of possible candidates shows i have no brain. If anything i'm pretty damn smart for knowing instantly that your responses were being fed to you.

Guest elbee909

I just have 'Mr. Brightside' going round my head with 'Mr. Wireside' substituted.

"Gonna gonna go down

Because of Cattermole"

I didn't realise 3 years qualified as "year after year"

Only to Sunderland fans and only in the way that their team finished in the top 7 year after year for two seasons (99/00 & 00/01). The rest of the civilized word, however, are only too aware that Bill Haley and his Comets were wowing teenagers with their fresh new hit 'Rock Around The Clock' the last time SAFC troubled the top flight top six at the denouement of a season.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

They cheered the news West  Brom had made it 3-3 about fifty times louder than they did for their actual goals at West Ham away. Tiny club.

Guest elbee909

Well, you see, this year doesn't matter; what matters is the last few years, but def. not the twenty years before that.  Except for that 9-1 which was a lot longer ago.  :snod: