Class support thread

Village Idiot

Myproblem with the Hajduk picture is that its a 100th anniversary while the Coritiba are just a random match. Its like a fucking jungle in there, like the Argentinian stadiums in the 50-60s.

Myproblem with the Hajduk picture is that its a 100th anniversary while the Coritiba are just a random match. Its like a fucking jungle in there, like the Argentinian stadiums in the 50-60s.

The city with the ring of fire is Dubrovnik, 3hrs away from Split btw.

Proper loving this thread, bang in to all this shit.

Some personal favourites (mostly from Argieball unsurprisingly, I can't stress how good going to watch a game there is, do it.)...

Most atmospheric game I've ever been at (it was a meaningless midtable clash)

My favourite foreign songs ...

or get a topless player hanging out his car to instigate it...

Proper love the Barça anthem too...

going to a game over here is so shit.

It's absolutely not like. Atmosphere here is unique (swell of noise, passion and intensity) and the stadiums (Germany aside) are better than pretty much everywhere else.

This is from when Bordeaux won Ligue 1 in 2008/2009:

Basically, they put a big screen in one of the main squares in the city for the final match of the season. The title was all but sealed at this point like.

I was there and the atmosphere was electric, over 80,000 fans turned up.

I dunno, Americans make pretty pictures and videos with all their attempts at copying football culture of their South American counterparts/Europe, but to me it seems so cheesy and fake. Not to mention that accent just makes it worse.

I rest my case.

http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00424/hajduk_dinamo_torc_424254S1.jpg

Hajduk history in six pictures

Dynamo Dresden great choreo and Frankfurt mockery with this... Somebody who is Dresden fan is Frankfurt's spy...

I dunno, Americans make pretty pictures and videos with all their attempts at copying football culture of their South American counterparts/Europe, but to me it seems so cheesy and fake. Not to mention that accent just makes it worse.

This is fake, how they can be diehard fans if their club only is established 2 years ago...

Guest sydneycove

This is fake, how they can be diehard fans if their club only is established 2 years ago...

People who think like you piss me off and only serve to hold back the game.

Guest icemanblue

People who think like you piss me off and only serve to hold back the game.

:lol: How?!

Guest sydneycove

People who think like you p*ss me off and only serve to hold back the game.

It is the most retarded/Mackem way of thinking possible.

"Herp derp dem Americanz clubz are only new dey cant b da real supporters like us ULTRAS!!!!!11!!!!!!1"

FFS the game is still growing all over Asia, North America and Oceania and it doesn't need people putting down those of us who go out every week and spend our hard earned cash to support the teams we have chosen. Who gives a fuck if you have been doing it for 2 years or 20 years no supporter has the right to bag out someone who follows their team.

Fact of the matter is it is only a matter of time before Asia and America become the biggest footballing areas in the world and a lot of the vile spat out by European fans just proves how worried they are about it.

People who think like you p*ss me off and only serve to hold back the game.

It is the most retarded/Mackem way of thinking possible.

"Herp derp dem Americanz clubz are only new dey cant b da real supporters like us ULTRAS!!!!!11!!!!!!1"

FFS the game is still growing all over Asia, North America and Oceania and it doesn't need people putting down those of us who go out every week and spend our hard earned cash to support the teams we have chosen. Who gives a fuck if you have been doing it for 2 years or 20 years no supporter has the right to bag out someone who follows their team.

Fact of the matter is it is only a matter of time before Asia and America become the biggest footballing areas in the world and a lot of the vile spat out by European fans just proves how worried they are about it.

:clap:

Far more noise and... like... community spirit? at the Union game than there has been at SJP in years tbh.

Guest sydneycove

touchy :lol:

Sorry but it just gets under my skin for someone to suggest we aren't as passionate as fans of other clubs because they're XX years old and football only started getting a fair go in places like America 15 - 20 years ago and only 4 years ago in Australia.

Even more annoying because the USA and China will win the World Cup in the next 40 - 50 years and football over in Asia and the US will dwarf Europe.

Guest andyburn

Kills to see how sanitised the atmosphere is at SJP compared to that. I'd love to be able to experience that every other week at SJP.

Like the "go faster" brigade would be able to slow it down for more than five seconds.

touchy :lol:

Sorry but it just gets under my skin for someone to suggest we aren't as passionate as fans of other clubs because they're XX years old and football only started getting a fair go in places like America 15 - 20 years ago and only 4 years ago in Australia.

Even more annoying because the USA and China will win the World Cup in the next 40 - 50 years and football over in Asia and the US will dwarf Europe.

:lol: That last sentence.

Even if US and Asian football dwarf European football fact is China or the US will never win a World Cup in the next 100 years (if I live the day that happens I promise to 'drink my own piss and eat my own shit'. Fact is South American football is still the biggest obstacle for anyone to overcome, the best players come from there and also the biggest nation in football. European football have due to our/their economic advantages been able to challenge South American football but talent wise South American football is still above any other thing.

I can also promise you that China has a too small tradition for it to in 50years become the greatest footballing nation and US might as well with their economic future looking terrible be a 3rd world country in 50 years time (not really but you should understand where I'm going).

It's simple, the US or China will never in my lifetime win a world cup, end of.