Class support thread

Village Idiot

Unfortunately for the regular fan San Lorenzo's current ground is next to a massive slum. Definitely got one of the best popular's IMO though. RE: their ground it's three basic terraces plus one posh(ish) stand, they're hoping to move though as they got completed done in by the Argentine military government in the 70s who sold their ground to build a supermarket.

That Salzburg thing is class.

Unfortunately for the regular fan San Lorenzo's current ground is next to a massive slum. Definitely got one of the best popular's IMO though. RE: their ground it's three basic terraces plus one posh(ish) stand, they're hoping to move though as they got completed done in by the Argentine military government in the 70s who sold their ground to build a supermarket.

That Salzburg thing is class.

6 mins in, the big banner that they drop on the fan's heads. Says "and who the hell are you?" apparently :lol:

They played against them again yesterday (lost 1-0, probably miss out on promotion), well one of the three 3rd division clubs that Red Bull now own. Loads of propaganda like this all around the city:

945943_10151963255049572_1483996369_n.jpg

"Only Austria"

Ridiculous situation the way they keep getting screwed over by Red Bull.

Got to admit I really don't get Red Bulls involvement in European football. Can only assume their involvement in Brazil and Ghana is to act as a middle man for hoovering up talent to flog to Europe.

Leipzig and Salzburg though :anguish: rank.

• 5 weeks later...

Not too sure if this violates the rules but there seems to be similar clips in the thread. Please set me straight if I'm wrong.

Went to a Danish League match last season Aalborg vs FCK. The fans from Copenhagen were pretty nuts and it was my first experience of a pyro show in person. Absolutely loved it even if the game had to be stopped twice and the FCK fans threatened that if they carried on setting off flares the game would be abandoned. It certainly made an otherwise boring and talentless match much more interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I did wonder what your hatred for them stemmed from like. Never really had anything against them myself, aside from Phillips and Holloway.

It's a mixture of things, my (Millwall supporting Dad) has pretty much engrained it into my life, plus my cousin is Palace and he is under the delusion that they're a massive club. Forever spouting shit about them, proper wind up. So yeah :lol: