Newcastle United 2 - 2 Tottenham - 16/10/11 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Not sure if it's been mentioned but how reassuring is it to have a keeper not afraid to come off his line and win pretty much everything in the air?

Absolutely love Krul.

Aye, Krul gets overlooked by me at times, but I'm 100% confident with him in goal. He is already a top keeper and will only get better. Improved massively in the last year, and considering he was pretty fucking good a year ago, that's saying something :thup:

We bossed them in most of the first half TBH, would have been nice to see a bit more of it.

I don't think we did.

We did after 15 mins or so, was all us their pen was fully against the run of play they were playing it long by then.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but how reassuring is it to have a keeper not afraid to come off his line and win pretty much everything in the air?

Absolutely love Krul.

Aye, Krul gets overlooked by me at times, but I'm 100% confident with him in goal. He is already a top keeper and will only get better. Improved massively in the last year, and considering he was pretty fucking good a year ago, that's saying something :thup:

Just needs to be a bit more consistent with his kicking and he's 100% sex.

We bossed them in most of the first half TBH, would have been nice to see a bit more of it.

I don't think we did.

We did, like.

First 20mins they were bossing us, after that we had more ball but hardly created anything.

I don't think we did.

We did, like.

No we didn't. First half was even as fuck, pretty bland/intriguing depending on your persuasion.

Absolutely love Krul.

Aye, Krul gets overlooked by me at times, but I'm 100% confident with him in goal. He is already a top keeper and will only get better. Improved massively in the last year, and considering he was pretty f***ing good a year ago, that's saying something :thup:

His decision making has improved massively. He used to come out and make errors, now he seems to know his own pace/height far more & can judge situations very accurately. Hes been pure class really.

Absolutely love Krul.

Aye, Krul gets overlooked by me at times, but I'm 100% confident with him in goal. He is already a top keeper and will only get better. Improved massively in the last year, and considering he was pretty f***ing good a year ago, that's saying something :thup:

His decision making has improved massively. He used to come out and make errors, now he seems to know his own pace/height far more & can judge situations very accurately. Hes been pure class really.

It's simply because he's playing more games. Nowt drastic.

I don't think we did.

We did, like.

No we didn't. First half was even as fuck, pretty bland/intriguing depending on your persuasion.

Seemed to me we were in control other than a mistake for the pen.

I hate when people say we havent had any "tough" games yet. What happened to no easy games in the Premier League? Also I would consider Arsenal, Spurs, Villa and a derby tough games for a side that finished 12th last season.

I hate when people say we havent had any "tough" games yet. What happened to no easy games in the Premier League? Also I would consider Arsenal, Spurs, Villa and a derby tough games for a side that finished 12th last season.

we've played 5 sides who finished above us last season and all

Aye, but can we perform on a cold, wet Wednesday night in Stoke?

Aye, but can we perform on a cold, wet Wednesday night in Stoke?

Dresden says no.

Love how because we haven't played Man's/Chelsea we've been playing blind kids all season, pack of cunts.

That's the thing, apart from the top three nobody else is that amazing on a regular basis. So there's 17 other teams that on their day can beat anyone. And even if you say Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs are in a bracket above the other 14, then we've already played two of them.

Another one in the 'in charge in the first half' gang, although I did miss the first 14 minutes or so. We didn't tear them apart with chance after chance but we were comfortable, must have spent a lot of time in their half and their goal was against the run on play.