Newcastle Utd vs Wigan Athletic pre-match thread (22/10/11 @ 3pm)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest Haris Vuckic

The training pitches look lush. Good to see AP rocking the Puma Kings and Saylor adding to the serial killer collection.

I went to the academy once the pitches were like SJP there, stupidly good even the fake pitch looked hellish.

They'll both play I reckon. And Obertan will do just fine :aww:

'Gabby' was very good against Blackburn, I expect a similar performance against Wigan.

Was going to post the same. Similar level opponents.

After listening to that Pardew interview it sounds to me like Ben Arfa is going to play on sat behind Ba. Have a feeling that Santon might come into give Simpson a rest what with Simpson's stuff with his baby. Also sounds like Obertan is going to be told to have a proper go at the right back and good to hear that he's got Marveaux very much in his plans.

After listening to that Pardew interview it sounds to me like Ben Arfa is going to play on sat behind Ba. Have a feeling that Santon might come into give Simpson a rest what with Simpson's stuff with his baby. Also sounds like Obertan is going to be told to have a proper go at the right back and good to hear that he's got Marveaux very much in his plans.

:saylor: