Blackburn 4 - 3 Newcastle - 26/10/11 (CC - after ET) - post match from page 69

Rich

Guest manomush

me laddie has just texed me saying the fans are worse than the game that is our fans booing, moaning,and getting on the players backs 

Guthrie off Abeid on tbh.

You're not even watching it, man. If this sorta thing ain't proof about daft agendas against players, then i dunno what is. Guthrie's not a bad player and, if you're making judgements based on the radio, Guthrie has been one of our better players.

This. It's pathetic.

Both Guthrie and perch are s***, neither are talented enough to face premier lague opponents, especially Guthrie, his passing is probabbly up to PL standard but everything else is not, hes basically a less committed alan smith who some times can pass.  Perch is a s*** fullback who becuase Steven teylor has a broken nose is playing cb yes hes played it before, might have if Taylor was fit but hes a s*** fullback and an even shitter cb

Exactly, but it seems you aren't allowed to voice your opinion here.

Shit players are shit tbh.

Yeah sometimes they say you arent allowed to say that so if they say that just send you post to someone who is popular, give them a fiver and ask them to post it and everyone agrees with it then.

Seems like that 4-5-1 with Ben Arfa in the hole isn't working, and has yet to work this season. Ben Arfa doesn't get the ball very often in that position and the game almost completely passes by him. I remember that in the Wigan game he was dangerous when he moved to the right wing, but yet Pardew doesn't see him as a winger. Hope he improves in his new role.

Changed the game both times he's come on and looked lively if a bit off the pace.  Aye, it doesn't work and it hasn't all season.

You're not even watching it, man. If this sorta thing ain't proof about daft agendas against players, then i dunno what is. Guthrie's not a bad player and, if you're making judgements based on the radio, Guthrie has been one of our better players.

This. It's pathetic.

Both Guthrie and perch are s***, neither are talented enough to face premier lague opponents, especially Guthrie, his passing is probabbly up to PL standard but everything else is not, hes basically a less committed alan smith who some times can pass.  Perch is a s*** fullback who becuase Steven teylor has a broken nose is playing cb yes hes played it before, might have if Taylor was fit but hes a s*** fullback and an even shitter cb

Shit players are shit tbh.

Yeah sometimes they say you arent allowed to say that so if they say that just send you post to someone who is popular, give them a fiver and ask them to post it and everyone agrees with it then.

:lol:

This. It's pathetic.

s*** players are s*** tbh.

Illuminati :frantic:

This. It's pathetic.

Seems so.

Guest bimpy474

This. It's pathetic.

Easy petal, your opinion is very important.......honestly, now be quiet theres a good lad :D

This. It's pathetic.

Easy petal, your opinion is very important.......honestly, now be quiet theres a good lad :D

I've zipped it mate don't worry, don't want to upset the applecart. :)

Guest bimpy474

This. It's pathetic.

I've zipped it mate don't worry, dont want to upset the applecart. :)

You make a banana cart and i'll jump right in with you, like nana's me :D