Blackburn 4 - 3 Newcastle - 26/10/11 (CC - after ET) - post match from page 69

Rich

Guthrie off Abeid on tbh.

You're not even watching it, man. If this sorta thing ain't proof about daft agendas against players, then i dunno what is. Guthrie's not a bad player and, if you're making judgements based on the radio, Guthrie has been one of our better players.

I have no agenda against people mate, hes fucking crap and has a heart the size of a peanut.

Our fans have been an embarrassment first half

'your support is fucking shit'

'fuck off perch'

'fuck off guthrie'

No one backing the team. Pathetic.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if they support Newcastle or just want to travel the length of the country to try to wind up opposition fans.

Howay the fuckig lads.

You're not even watching it, man. If this sorta thing ain't proof about daft agendas against players, then i dunno what is. Guthrie's not a bad player and, if you're making judgements based on the radio, Guthrie has been one of our better players.

This. It's pathetic.

This. It's pathetic.

So Guthrie is a good player now?

Blackburn 1-0 Newcastle

Chris McKenna's HT snapshot: "Ruben Rochina's early opener for Blackburn leaves Newcastle in for a half-time rollicking as Rovers put their league woes behind to dominate the visitors in the first 45 minutes at Ewood Park - shame there's not many home fans here to see it."

(bbc)

Our fans have been an embarrassment first half

'your support is fucking shit'

'fuck off perch'

'fuck off guthrie'

No one backing the team. Pathetic.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder if they support Newcastle or just want to travel the length of the country to try to wind up opposition fans.

Howay the fuckig lads.

Getting really bored of this being sung everywhere you go like, everyone's support can't be fucking shit, needs to be changed to "your support is frankly average and pretty typical of the modern game" or something.

This. It's pathetic.

Both Guthrie and perch are shit, neither are talented enough to face premier lague opponents, especially Guthrie, his passing is probabbly up to PL standard but everything else is not, hes basically a less committed alan smith who some times can pass.  Perch is a shit fullback who becuase Steven teylor has a broken nose is playing cb yes hes played it before, might have if Taylor was fit but hes a shit fullback and an even shitter cb

For anyone wondering how bad we are playing... It's as bad as Leeds Pre-season... The crowd imbalance is working against us... Always a bad sign when Perch is one of the few who could amerge with some credit...

Seems like that 4-5-1 with Ben Arfa in the hole isn't working, and has yet to work this season. Ben Arfa doesn't get the ball very often in that position and the game almost completely passes him by. I remember that in the Wigan game he was dangerous when he moved to the right wing, but yet Pardew doesn't see him as a winger. Hope he improves in his new role.

This. It's pathetic.

So Guthrie is a good player now?

He's having a canny game ffs. What more do you want? He could score a hat trick here and you'd still say he did shit.

This. It's pathetic.

Both Guthrie and perch are s***, neither are talented enough to face premier lague opponents, especially Guthrie, his passing is probabbly up to PL standard but everything else is not, hes basically a less committed alan smith who some times can pass.  Perch is a s*** fullback who becuase Steven teylor has a broken nose is playing cb yes hes played it before, might have if Taylor was fit but hes a s*** fullback and an even shitter cb

Exactly, but it seems you aren't allowed to voice your opinion here.

Shit players are shit tbh.