Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

I reckon they will stay up, just.

Would many of you be disappointed if we lost to Wigan thus helping Villa go down if Chelsea went on to win the CL?

I don't want us to lose to help or hinder any other team.

Would many of you be disappointed if we lost to Wigan thus helping Villa go down if Chelsea went on to win the CL?

I don't want us to lose to help or hinder any other team.

:thup: It would be no consolation when you look at the chance we've got right now.

But I still fucking hope Villa go down. As has been said a fair whack now, sorry brummie.

Just asking.

Like it's been said on here I never willingly want us to lose a game, ever.

However if we did and come the end of the season it didn't cost us a CL place and Villa went down then in hindsight it would feel as bad as losing usually does.

I'd love to see Villa go down, but us winning comes before everything else for me wether it gets us into the Champions League or not.

I don't think villa are safe anyway.  They've just lost to third bottom Bolton at home.  They're only 3 points in front of Bolton who have a game in hand.  They could be in trouble.

Man this could be a crazy end of the season for us.

A few weeks ago we wanted Liverpool to win the FA Cup semi-final, now we want Chelsea to win the FA Cup final.

We wanted Everton to lose or drop points to Man Utd so we were guaranteed of Europe.

Now we want Everton to finish above Liverpool and do well in their remaining games except their last one against us. We want Liverpool to fall as far away as possible but we need them to take points off Chelsea in their league game. We wanted Chelsea to lose tonight against Barca so we would get into the CL if we finished 4th, that didn't happen so we need them to lose the final.

We want Villa to go down so that means teams like Wigan, QPR, and Bolton all need to pick up points, but we want Wigan to lose against us so we can get the 4th spot. We want QPR to take points off Chelsea to help us get to 4th.

Fucking hell man.

Even for you this is bad.

Man this could be a crazy end of the season for us.

A few weeks ago we wanted Liverpool to win the FA Cup semi-final, now we want Chelsea to win the FA Cup final.

We wanted Everton to lose or drop points to Man Utd so we were guaranteed of Europe.

Now we want Everton to finish above Liverpool and do well in their remaining games except their last one against us. We want Liverpool to fall as far away as possible but we need them to take points off Chelsea in their league game. We wanted Chelsea to lose tonight against Barca so we would get into the CL if we finished 4th, that didn't happen so we need them to lose the final.

We want Villa to go down so that means teams like Wigan, QPR, and Bolton all need to pick up points, but we want Wigan to lose against us so we can get the 4th spot. We want QPR to take points off Chelsea to help us get to 4th.

Fucking hell man.

Being successful. It's a bitch, eh? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I really want Villa to go down, but we need them to beat Spurs. So if them staying up helps us get 4th (whichever competition that'll be), then c'mon Villa!!!

Don't worry, Bolton will beat Spurs for us.

Spurs are going to have a big say in who goes down this year as all of their remaining fixtures are against relegation threatened teams.

My personal preference for relegation would be QPR and Wigan to go down.

QPR for some reason I just don't like and Wigan I despise, they offer nothing to the premier league except for the last 10 games every year and I hate their chairman after all the drivel he came out with when we got relegated, he just seems to be one of those owners who can't keep their mouths shut and their noses out.

I am prepared to have another year of Villa if it means we finish 4th and Chelsea lose the CL final.

Me too, Newcastle is the most important thing in football to me. Other things outside of what happens to us though could be added bonuses.

Hope the Norwich fans completely take the piss if they send Villa down.

Delia to make some flapjacks with her own shit and lob them at the depressing brummies, if any should bother to turn up.

I don't, that would make them no better than the Villa fans who did it to us. If they did go down then I would hope that theirs no celebrations from us either. Those fans who mocked us and our fans deserve to know the feeling of being relegated, no need for us to rub it in.

Hope the Norwich fans completely take the p*ss if they send Villa down.

Delia to make some flapjacks with her own s*** and lob them at the depressing brummies, if any should bother to turn up.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: