Who do you want relegated this season? (2011/12 Edition)

Beren

Hope the Norwich fans completely take the piss if they send Villa down.

Delia to make some flapjacks with her own shit and lob them at the depressing brummies, if any should bother to turn up.

I don't, that would make them no better than the Villa fans who did it to us. If they did go down then I would hope that theirs no celebrations from us either. Those fans who mocked us and our fans deserve to know the feeling of being relegated, no need for us to rub it in.

Easy Judas, they went over the top with their banners and songs, they deserve every bit of it. Fuck them.

Hope the Norwich fans completely take the piss if they send Villa down.

Delia to make some flapjacks with her own shit and lob them at the depressing brummies, if any should bother to turn up.

I don't, that would make them no better than the Villa fans who did it to us. If they did go down then I would hope that theirs no celebrations from us either. Those fans who mocked us and our fans deserve to know the feeling of being relegated, no need for us to rub it in.

Easy Judas, they went over the top with their banners and songs, they deserve every bit of it. Fuck them.

Us or Norwich mocking them will make us no different to them. Them just feeling the pain of relegation and all the uncertainty that surrounds it would be enough for me, no need to cheer their demise or mock them.

If Norwich send them down then obviously it's up to their fans to decide if they should cheer it or not. I highly doubt Norwich fans would since they have in recent years suffered a few relegations and will almost certainly be in amongst the relegation battle next season.

Cant really see where the next point is coming from for Villa.  QPR i can see getting 3 points at home to Stoke Bolton have game in hand 2 x home games against Spurs and West Brom.  Wigan at home to Wolves last day of season as well as facing Blackburn away, a long shot I reckon but could be going down without any help from ourselves.

For some reason keep playing The Beach Boys "wouldnt it be nice" in my head  :D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Villa fans seem to think there's a 'thing' between our two clubs now after 'they relegated us'. I really don't understand where all of this is coming from. What makes it even more confusing is that I can't even muster any feelings towards Villa one way or another. I wouldn't revel in their relegation, I wouldn't begrudge them staying up - really couldn't care. I just can't understand their stance and interest in demise (and success this season) has come from.

Villa fans seem to think there's a 'thing' between our two clubs now after 'they relegated us'. I really don't understand where all of this is coming from. What makes it even more confusing is that I can't even muster any feelings towards Villa one way or another. I wouldn't revel in their relegation, I wouldn't begrudge them staying up - really couldn't care. I just can't understand their stance and interest in demise (and success this season) has come from.

Same.

I hate them with a passion and did so long before their antics on that last day.

The "passion"* between Villa & Birmingham city fans is quite profound. I dont think Villa fans would care too much about us giving a flying fuck about them going down its them lot in Small heath they care about

That said, I vividly remember that sunny day when those soiled bedsheets were strewn over the Holt end by those cocks who thought it would really peachy to have a day out at our expense with their side spillting quips sprawled over them.

He who laughs last etc. as far as i`m concerned. Fuck them

As a lot of my mates are Blues fans, I wont be alone in my sentiments

*Hatred

I had no feelings towards them before the way they went on when we went down. I enjoy thrashing them 6-0. I will enjoy them going down.

And to that smug little bastard waving his Villa scarf at the Angel on the sky advert, see ya!

Its like this season is some sort of rewriting of history, making the world right again, like Karma or some shit.

Liverpool sign two of our best players with our former manager and somehow manage to self implode, with a hint of racism and bitterness.

The Mackems have long since thought that our relegation was their 'coming' in football but they seem to have fallen even further back whilst we are 3 points clear in a champions league spot.

What's next Villa getting relegated, I hope its a nice sunny day for them. Or just to add the icing on the cake, our season ends with the biggest bang, Chelsea lose the champions league final on penalties again and Ashley Cole misses the all important penalty. Shortly after the camera pans to Newcastle where Cheryl Cole and 50k fans celebrate qualifying for the champions league, whilst Ashley Cole cries on the pitch in Munich.

Yer, fuck all you cunts.

Decided I want Villa to stay up. Another season circling the drain with McLeish will break their spirits further than relegation now. Also, we have a good record against them recently. Likewise with Blackburn and Bolton.

QPR and Wigan to go for me. Annoying teams for us.

Guest Phil K

Villa down would delight me.

Revenge WOULD be sweet.

Hate the brummoi bastards.

"Deluded" is MADE for them.

Crap support and they believe they are one of the top clubs

Yet have the monumental GALL to have a go at us for the same thing, with far FAR less reason.

Wonder if THEY would get 45,000 average in the Championship.

More like 22,000......