Stoke City 1 - 3 Newcastle United - 31/10/11 - post-match reaction from page 52

Dave

Excellent decision by Pardew to continue with Obertan.

He's been more direct today than recently, lush cross for the goal as well.

Best has been fantastic today as well like, playing to keep his place and does it wonderfully. Christ man, I'm a massive Ben Arfa fan, and I can't even find a place for him in our team at the moment :lol:

Ben Arfa to completely rape them in last twenty minutes.

Or to lose the ball about 20 times to give them a way back into the game.

:memelol:

Realistically we could do these on the break if/when they get desperate.

Here is a point. When their goal keeper came out to clear the ball off Ba, should he have been given a red card? Yes he got the ball but his studs were showing, had it been anyone else on the pitch then they would have been off.

Excellent decision by Pardew to continue with Obertan.

He's been more direct today than recently, lush cross for the goal as well.

Best has been fantastic today as well like, playing to keep his place and does it wonderfully. Christ man, I'm a massive Ben Arfa fan, and I can't even find a place for him in our team at the moment :lol:

Truth. Don't see any reason to bring him in today and I'm by no means Obertan's biggest fan, the lumpy-headed twat.

The dutch commentary is so funny, they have no idea what 'w*****' means and they picked up on the chants, Demba ba, is a w*****, is a w*****.. and every time he gets the ball, they say 'Best.. to die w*****'... and when he scored... die w***** goal!! lmfao this is hilarious

he does know what a w***** is, and said (pretty much) that he wouldn't have to explain to his audience what one is.

the dutch pronunciation of w*****, on the other hand, is f***ing hilarious. de wenker.

Sorry if I don't understand dutch :D

Why you write then like you do know dutch? :lol:

It was my attempted understanding of the commentary as someone who doesn't know Dutch :( I thought it was funny any way..

Bloke who wrote Walking On Sunshine was in the shop the other week. Nice bloke, shame about the song.

Kimberly Rew?

The Soft Boys were awesome.

Kimberley, as you say, Rew. Lives in Cambridge. Pops in fairly often for guitar strings and that.

Ben Arfa to completely rape them in last twenty minutes.

Or to lose the ball about 20 times to give them a way back into the game.

:memelol:

Realistically we could do these on the break if/when they get desperate.

Don't want to making subs until our lads tire. Hate this theory of making subs just because there are players on the bench. Is Ben Arfa going to work as hard as Best/Obertan/Jonas - doubtful.

Guest bimpy474

Fantastic use of Obertan on the break, Pards has seen their back four are slow, we are so dangerous when they have their throws, superb so far.