Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

I'd take that.

Yep lol......

Guardian's predicted lineups ( sorry if already posted)

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/11/18/1321623258398/Manchester-City-v-Newcast-001.jpg

Santon on the right with Ben Arfa coming in for Best hmm does anyone think this actually going to happen?

Probably the best option with Obertan and Marveaux out and Best doubtful but still.

The Grauniad's line up predictions are always miles off the mark, however I think Santon would work out defensively on the right wing in a similar way to Jonas on the left.

First time i ever looked on there haha, so my experience is pretty much nil with them lol......

Still better than the Telegraph mind you who have Marveaux and Shola starting  :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Douglas reckons Sammy could very well start on the right.....

:undecided:

Not sure the Santon right wing stuff is that ridiculous, myself.

Sammy looks like he's starting wide-right on the training videos like, the bibs would also suggest a midfield three of Cabaye, Gosling and Guthrie with Jonas out left and Ba as a lone striker. This was footage from Thursday though, of course, so things may have changed if anything has cropped up.

I'm still wondering whether the Tiote thing is a smokescreen and he's going to slot into the midfield in place of Gosling, personally, although I'd suggest it's very unlikely to be so.

Sammy looks like he's starting wide-right on the training videos like, the bibs would also suggest a midfield three of Cabaye, Gosling and Guthrie with Jonas out left and Ba as a lone striker. This was footage from Thursday though, of course, so things may have changed if anything has cropped up.

I'm still wondering whether the Tiote thing is a smokescreen and he's going to slot into the midfield in place of Gosling, personally, although I'd suggest it's very unlikely to be so.

Aye Marveaux's not really injured either :lol: pre match Pardew goes over to Mancini... "AHA! Tricked you!"

Aye, slightly far-fetched I'll admit :lol:

Tiote is having a light session with the physio on the video though, so it's not totally outlandish. Just odd that Cheick himself said he was fit on Wednesday and Pards has since come out saying different. MIND GAMES.

I'd take that.

Yep lol......

Guardian's predicted lineups ( sorry if already posted)

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2011/11/18/1321623258398/Manchester-City-v-Newcast-001.jpg

This is what I'd favour.

The Douglas tweet I was talking about:

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Might have been reading too much into it but AP dropped a little hint that Sammy Ameobi will be heavily involved tom. Starter on right?#NUFC

Reckon Douglas is reading too much into it imo.

The Douglas tweet I was talking about:

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Might have been reading too much into it but AP dropped a little hint that Sammy Ameobi will be heavily involved tom. Starter on right?#NUFC

Reckon Douglas is reading too much into it imo.

£££££££££££££££££££'s man.

get him in the shop window for the sheikhs to buy him in January without having to traipse to Darsley park on wet wednesday night to watch him.

Guest ykmkmdd

Ties in with Pardew's talk of having a real go at them - an attacking 4-3-3, Jonas and Sammy both have the pace to help out defensively and get forward quickly enough to stop Ba getting isolated. Would imagine Shola for Ba and Ben Arfa for Sammy would be the planned subs.

Let's face it, whoever we put out there/however we line them up we lose this match probably 8 times out of 10, so may as well go down swinging.