Man City vs Newcastle United - 19/11/11 - 3pm

MW

Big match for S.Taylor this I think. They have vast swathes of very clever and different centre forwards and he's going to have to be on top of his game to help Colo keep them quiet. Massively hope Tiote is fit, Guthrie despite his fine recent performances will struggle with Toure's athleticism and Silva's craft.

Big match for S.Taylor this I think. They have vast swathes of very clever and different centre forwards and he's going to have to be on top of his game to help Colo keep them quiet. Massively hope Tiote is fit, Guthrie despite his fine recent performances will struggle with Toure's athleticism and Silva's craft.

Tiote's out mate.

Tiote's out mate.

For sure? I've not read too much but I've only seen him down as doubtful.

Tiote's out mate.

For sure? I've not read too much but I've only seen him down as doubtful.

By the sounds of it aye.

Bit of a bollock blow. I know you should change an unbeaten formula but I'd be tempted to work a 4-5-1 somehow then as I said despite Guthries two recent performances where he's been IMO our best player.

Been busy lately so a bit behind on who's available and who's not, had a quick scan back through the pages and looks like Obertan and Best are doubtful and Tiote is out? If that's right then I'd go with:

Krul

Simpson - Saylor - Colo - Raylor

Obertan - Guthrie - Cabaye - Jonas

Best - Ba

Or if Obertan and Best aren't available then:

Krul

Simpson - Saylor - Colo - Raylor

Gosling - Guthrie - Cabaye - Jonas

Ben Arfa - Ba

----------------Krul

Simo-----Tayls------Colo------RTay

Sant-----Guth-------Cab------Jonas

-----------Ba----------Best

Aye. I think we'll line up like that, assuming Obertan/Tiote aren't available and Best is.

----------------Krul

Simo-----Tayls------Colo------RTay

Sant-----Guth-------Cab------Jonas

-----------Ba----------Best

Aye. I think we'll line up like that, assuming Obertan/Tiote aren't available and Best is.

Would certainly rather see Santon played in his proper position and Raylor in what is (supposedly) his proper position in right midfield.