St James' Park

Dave

Glad kits are now 1 season wonders now!

Hope they do the stick on things again. They looked top notch. I hear next summers Stella McCartney selection will feature stick on felt patches.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

#nufc say Sports Direct are the new sponsors. Not going to be popular.  #Doh.

Bad lies are bad.

You can just see it though cant you.

Guest neesy111

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Bad lies are bad.

You can just see though cant you.

The chances are low.  They could have done it last season didn't.  Ashley will know shirt sales will stall with SD in the middle IMO.

Guest bimpy474

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Bad lies are bad.

The chances are low.  They could have done it last season didn't.  Ashley will know shirt sales will stall with SD in the middle IMO.

Aye, actually think this one might come as a nice surprise.

Slimfast would be my preferences so i can drop hints at Princess Wobble every time she looks at me in my Newcastle shirt.

Nah i can't see it actually, Virgin was paying us 10m a year Ashley might be crazy but he's not stupid if he's giving up a 10m a year shirt sponsorship deal he's not going to do it for his own bloody company  :lol:

It's not like Ashley was the one paying 10m year and he would save himself money by going full on with Sports Direct.

I can't see anything but a genuine upgrade on Virgin, maybe even a stadium deal.

Guest bimpy474

Nah i can't see it actually, Virgin was paying us 10m a year Ashley might be crazy but he's not stupid if he's giving up a 10m a year shirt sponsorship deal he's not going to do it for his own bloody company  :lol:

It's not like Ashley was the one paying 10m year and he would save himself money by going full on with Sports Direct.

I can't see anything but a genuine upgrade on Virgin, maybe even a stadium deal.

Agree, might be nice for a change.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Bad lies are bad.

Aye, actually think this one might come as a nice surprise.

Slimfast would be my preferences so i can drop hints at Princess Wobble every time she looks at me in my Newcastle shirt.

:mike: